1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by WonderingKid21

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yes you can, i promise you that, just keep trying, push the task to the end. Stay awesome, stay strong.
    Apr 7, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hang in there my friend, take a deep breath and meditate on what you can change next time. Do a to do list and follow it with discipline, keep your mind busy living one day at a time you can do this. I know you can! Take this energy star! O/ '''''''''''''☆
    Apr 7, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I just went down too, man. Ya know what though? We are gonna get right back up and punch this thing right in the f**kin nose! You with me?
    Apr 7, 2019
  4. WonderingKid21
    WonderingKid21
    Apr 7, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    YOU CAN PASS 1 WEEK!!!! Believe in yourself friend, you are better than it! It's hard to believe in yourself when you fail, this is true, but is in the failure that we reborn more strong, positive and happy, come on bro!!!!
    Apr 7, 2019
  6. WonderingKid21
    WonderingKid21
    in the failure that we reborn more strong, positive and happy .. thanks my friend :) @BrazilianUser <3
    Apr 8, 2019