1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What The Fuck Is wrong With Haveacoldshower?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by NakedDisciple, Aug 22, 2017.

1. NakedDisciple

NakedDisciple Fapstronaut

I am writing this to see if I can find out what the fuck is wrong with me.

I already have alot of things wrong with me diagnosed clinical depression and other mental health issues like selective mutism and autism but recently I have been having pains all over my body everywhere and I took 9 days off resistance training and its just seem to got worse.

• I get pain all around ribcage.
    • I get sometimes pain in my penis and my balls.
    • I get pain in my joints, tendon and ligaments when especially exercising.
    • I get pain in my muscles all over my body especially when working out.
    • I get sometimes pain in my gums and teeth.
    • When I have a cold shower all the pain goes away.

Writing this I think I have Fibromyalgia. Because I have all the symptoms, I typed them in.
    I thought I had arthritis, which is why I took 9 days of resistance training, I think I do because all my joints seem to be fucking up, I do exercises with perfect form but still.
    My toes have never healed from a football injury that happened years ago.

• I hate loud noises. When I hear loud noises I just go berserk into my fight or flight response.
    • Im bad at concentrating and I have a bad memory.
    • I always seem to be fatigued especially after socializing.

I should probably tell my family about this, but my family don't understand me, they don't take me seriously.

Writing this I feel like an idiot and this post probably wont make much sense to people but I don't care, im just trying to figure out what is wrong with me, I will probably come back and edit this and write down everything that is wrong with me in a systemic way.

I am writing this thread in a flatline and I am going through a mental health crisis.

It makes me happy knowing I am going to die one day.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    Facundo93 likes this.
  2. fedupist

fedupist Fapstronaut

Did you visit a doctor already?

3. NakedDisciple

No I have never visted any docotors for these symptoms.

I visted a doctor to get diagonsed with mental health issues tho.

4. Facundo93

Facundo93 Guest

The cold shower doesn´t help me. It happens to me too

5. NakedDisciple

Yeah cold shower only helps temporaryly . I think its more that I am just at peace in a coldshower because I mediatate.

6. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Buddy you need to go to the doctor ASAP and get this checked out, trying to diagnose yourself online will only make it worse and waiting to do anything about it could cause massive problems for you later. It also sounds like you need serious therapy to beat these severe feelings of self loathing, its not healthy to feel like this even with your mental health issues. Please book an appointment with a doctor and get yourself help, nothing is more important than your health.

7. fedupist

fedupist Fapstronaut

Yes you definitly should visit a doc! Your Symptoms are really serious!

8. You're not a doctor. Even a trained doctor with years of experience doesn't always get diagnosis right the first time.

An untrained individual using Google and WebMD is going to get the diagnosis wrong 99% of the time.

You said this happened recently, so you could even have come down with an illness of some kind - even something like the flu can manifest in the symptoms you describe (yes, the flu isn't always all runny noses and coughing - pain all over, trouble concentrating, fatigue etc are often the main symptoms).

Regarding exercises, I know you say you do everything with perfect form, but get a second opinion and post some form check videos on somewhere like /r/fitness/ - most people with perfect form think they have perfect form, but most people with shitty form also think they have perfect form. Plus, even if your form //was// perfect, sometimes over time you can slip into some bad habits and not realise. So it's worth getting it checked regularly even if you're certain you're doing everything correctly.

Also, you said you have clinical depression. Are you aware that every single symptom you listed in your first post is a symptom that is common with depression? Yes, that includes the joint pain too. It may be that your depression has gotten worse, and a change in strategy (increase in medication, starting therapy, or changing up therapy strategies - etc) might be necessary.

Whatever the case may be - no-one here can tell you, and Google can't either. Go see a doctor.

Kenzi likes this.
  9. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

OK, to start the depression is probably the pain and combined PMO issue.
    Second, the joints issue...
    You are 16?
    Growth plates.
    Cold is pain relief.
    It's like a all over ice pack.
    It's probably nice.
    Puts your whole body into a nice state.
    I would try to always keep cool.
    And yes go see a doctor, tell them you are "heat sensitive"
    This isn't fibro. (imo)
    You probably have other symptoms you aren't paying attention to and need to be charted.
    It's ok, I don't think it's anything serious.
    Mostly growing up and your hormones are trying to leverage.
    Genetics and environmental elements may play a role here.
    Jesus green has some good advice and wrote more on what I would say...but beat me to it.
    Good luck.

10. Dayanew

Dayanew Fapstronaut

Get your vitamin D levels checked. You do have to request it through a Dr as it isn't something that is done with the standard panels they test. If you absolutely cannot afford to go to a Dr, you can look up vitamin D deficiency symptoms and buy the supplements at any store to take if you feel it would help. But it's always been my opinion that anything health related that is seriously effecting your life is best left to medical professionals to figure out.

11. Since you don't live in the United States my suggestion would definitely be to go to a doctor. If you lived in America like me, you're just screwed when it comes to your health and self diagnosing and self treatment is your only option.

Kenzi likes this.