1. WittLowryfan0915

WittLowryfan0915 Fapstronaut

Last night I was on Instagram and saw a post with no nudity, but it was of a woman and the caption set me off. I scrolled away quickly and unfollowed the account, but I felt some strange urges. They were very faint, convulsion like feelings. About half an hour ago, I was dabbing at the tip of, well, you know, after peeing with toilet paper (I do this to avoid shaking it) and a few times the paper slid across the tip. I don't know if I was doing this consciously, but it felt weird after I walked away. I know this probably sounds silly to you guys, but is any of this considered a relapse or near relapse? Sounds stupid once I read over this, but I just want some peace of mind on my situation here. Thank you

Eauchiche likes this.
  2. Not a relapse at all. Keep going for the streak and keep up the good work.

Eauchiche likes this.
  3. WittLowryfan0915

WittLowryfan0915 Fapstronaut

Thanks man, I just gotta push through this. I'm so far in that even thinking about a relapse is almost out of the picture. Can't stop now. Good luck my friend and stay strong.

4. Eauchiche

Eauchiche Fapstronaut

Sounds kind of involuntary. I doubt it would count as a relapse.

5. Congratulations on your 254 days of reboot, I will get there too :)

6. I had the similar experience with commercial on YouTube. There was a lady, not naked, but still very attractive and... well, hard to describe. But I got similar sort of arousal I had happily stopped.

So I guess it's ok. And I'm glad to know that it's not only me who gets "excited" with no reason^_^