1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. I'm grateful that I was able to work harder today. I challenged my limits and was amazed with how much i could get done.
    2. I'm grateful that I didn't fap today. Went through a strong urge.
    3. I'm grateful for sleeping earlier today.

1. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful that I did not masturbate today.
    2. I am really grateful that I managed to approach an attractive girl the first time in my life. It came unexpected. I did intend to get anything out of it, I just talked to her, and she seemed happy about that.
    3. I am grateful that I finally did my proper squat workout.
    4. I am grateful that I had an awesome gym session.
    5. I am grateful that I went to occupational guidance center. That is where I talked to the girl!
    6. I am grateful that I am resistant against triggers.
    7. I am grateful that I finished tons of stuff today, despite my heavy mood changes.
    8. I am grateful for the present moment.
    9. I am grateful for the day on the morrow.
    10. I am grateful that I got another game to referee on saturday.
    11. I am grateful for the social interactions and conversations I had today.
    12. I am grateful for school on the morrow.
    13. I am grateful that I am going to prepare to sleep now, which usually takes one hour. Good night to you all!

2. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for:

• a killer upper body workout today.
    • great food to nourish my dying muscles.
    • business is going stellar!

3. burningmidnight

burningmidnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for the good food I ate.
    2. I am grateful for the warm weather.
    3. I am grateful for the nice conversations.
    4. I am grateful to help out.
    5. I am grateful for the fun times ahead.
    6. I am grateful for anything new in my future.

4. nojerking

nojerking Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for feeling better today;
    2. I am grateful for healing;
    3. I am grateful for the songs I got to hear these past days.

5. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for this present moment. This present moment is all there is.
    2. I'm grateful for waking up early. I have been waking early the past few days and I believe it's due to my gratitudes.
    3. I'm grateful for cold showers. Cold showers have made me more aware.

6. Wise_Paragon

Wise_Paragon Fapstronaut

Good day all grateful to be here once again.

I'm grateful for:
    Motivational Videos: Kicking me back into the mindset I should be in all the time.
    Waking up early: Getting out of bed and right to work has proven a very productive work habit.
    Self-Development Resources: So much material out there learning from others so I don't make those mistakes.
    Direction: Feeling a sense of direction is a great feeling. Knowing what you're gonna do and how you're gonna do it and the other options available give me more drive to accomplish my goals.
    Social Interactions: We were bred for social interaction since the womb. To go without it now is injustice to the soul which is why we feel good when connecting with others.
    YouTube: Great resource for anything you want to learn. The Public library for video knowledge

7. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

Day 8

1. I am grateful for my body that has not been hearing any appreciation for quite some time. So here goes - Please forgive me for not taking care of my body for so many years. I am really really thankful for my body that saved me from serious situations and conditions. [I am correcting it now]

2. I am grateful for the medicines that I got for my mother.

3. I am grateful for the homemade food that I eat.

8. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for this present moment. This present moment is all there is.
    2. I'm grateful for cold showers. Cold showers are amazing and my body is adapting to it.
    3. I'm grateful for Tim Ferris. Tim Ferris has very productive tips and advice.

9. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful I stood firm against PMO today.
    2. I am grateful that I woke up compareable early today.
    3. I am grateful that I visited school today.
    4. I am grateful for the social interactions I had today. They truly make us happier.
    5. I am grateful that I finished lots of stuff today I had to do, in nearly every sector.
    6. I am grateful that I had a productive day today.
    7. I am grateful to maintain my streak here and to keep posting every day once.
    8. I am grateful for the other members here. What would we do without you?
    9. I am grateful for the morrow; a new day awaits us.
    10. I am grateful that I planned my day for the morrow already. Waking up, then gym, then picking up my new glasses (which I will barely use, I guess, do not like wearing them.)
    11. I am grateful that I realized finally what I have to do. NoFap is never enough. Keeping ourselves busy and making the day productive, is.
    12. I am grateful that I realized that gaming is not what I should do when I am free. There are countless other, productive things to do.
    13. I am grateful that my stage of regret is over. I had massive regret from today 6AM until around 4-7PM, it lasted nearly constantly and flashed back really often. It was because I was in the middle of talking to a girl after I approached her, and then I went away. I could not imagine that just going away and saying goodbye without talking further would make me suffer that much. It was my first time, and I learned! Study the past, but do not stay stuck in the past.
    14. I am grateful that I am going to prepare to sleep now. Good night to you all!

10. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for:

• the opportunities I have in life.
    • having had a wonderful and productive day.
    • introducing my mother to 7 Days To Die, and she loves it!

1. I'm grateful for working till late in the night.
    2. I'm grateful that I started my journal today on Nofap.
    3. I'm grateful that I learned wonderful lessons from Sensei.

11. burningmidnight

burningmidnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful that it is nearly that this week is nearly half way done.
    2. I am grateful for the free time I got.
    3. I am grateful for the warm weather.
    4. I am grateful for the praise and new things to try.
    5. I am grateful for the thoughts in my head.
    6. I am grateful to have good books and movies to watch.

12. nojerking

nojerking Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for the dove that visits me everyday. I know it´s my guardian angel;
    2. I am grateful for the amazing sight of the sky I saw yesterday. among the clouds there were this flash of sun light. the clouds had the shape of a hand holding a shiny ball which emaneted radiant light;
    3. I am grateful for the affection I´ve been receiving from my mother, sister, friends and you guys aroung here. you are all my friends too and I apreciated everything you keep dong for me. I wish you all the best;

13. RationalBrody

RationalBrody Fapstronaut

I am grateful that last night, when I got an urge while Tindering, I brushed it off.
    For my 8-month relationship which recently ended.

14. jojosaha

jojosaha Fapstronaut

i am grateful to have 6 pack abs.
    i am grateful to have nofap
    i am grateful to have an exam tomoro

15. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for

• spending the day in bed, doing work sporadically via my computer. Feels good.
    • my good mood today.
    • not having any commitments today.

16. LivinginRecovery

LivinginRecovery Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for:-

• Being alive
    • Being here at NoFap and being encouraged by other people's journeys, support & encouragement
    • Long walks in the countryside
    • Cats
    • Trees, flowers, plants, shrubs, woodlands, sunshine, big fluffy clouds, blue skies
    • Feeling genuine emotions once more and crying and laughing with ease
    • Feeling a sense of there being a Higher Power at work in my life
    • A roof above my head, somewhere warm to live and sleep and good food in my belly
    • My garden in which I have replaced a negative (PMO) with a positive (watching things grow and come to life).

17. microsmurfen

microsmurfen Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the possibility to study what I Love.
    I am grateful for the beach I have.
    I am grateful for my girlfriend.

18. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

Day 9

1. I am grateful for YouTube.

2. I am grateful for the people who take time to make tutorials and inspirational videos.

3. I am grateful for having a productive day. [It can improve]