***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for this super cute girl i met using tinder she is so in to me :)
    2. I am grateful for my best mate which wants me to go with him on a trip to New York
    3. I am grateful for finally having a bit of nice things happening in my live.

2. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for Skype. I'm doing shared pomodoros with a person in Pennsylvania right now with it (helps us both be more productive).
    2. I'm grateful for our storage shed. It keep all the stuff we don't use under wraps. Beats having to leave it out in the rain or store it in the house!
    3. I'm grateful for my pyjamas. They make getting out of bed during the cold mornings so much easier!

3. Jack Trey

Jack Trey Fapstronaut

1. I appreciate warm showers. Tonight I decided to try a cold shower for one of the first times in my life. It wasn't very pleasant to say the least, especially dunking my head under the stream. Warm showers are so much more comforting and relaxing. I'm still going to see if I can withstand cold showers just for the invigorating feeling of it and the health benefits to skin and hair but man does it make me glad that I have warm water.

2. I'm grateful for lip balm. Cracked lips is one of the small annoyances that just throws you off during the day. I'm grateful that if I have lip balm handy it helps with managing cracked lips and preventing them.

3. I'm grateful for the human spirit and the energy of the universe. We are all so different and yet were connected together, somehow on a subconscious level. It makes me strive for connection and for improving myself so I may be a better cog in the universe.

4. StraightEdge

StraightEdge Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for stopping bullshitting me. Being honest with yourself is the biggest liberation.
    I'm grateful for doubt and pain. If you listen to them and to what they're trying to say, they are your best teachers.
    I'm grateful for my office in the basement. It's my place.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
    1. I'm grateful for the insane energy NoFap gives. 3 days of only 2-4 hours of sleep a night.. and then only 5 hours last, so I'm left with much sleep debt.. expected to be on death's door today.. and yet I powered through the most intense workout I've ever done in my life today, and then topped it off by being super productive and getting a whole bunch of stuff done afterwards. It's only midday and I've got so much done, and I'm not even tired out!
    2. I'm grateful for living so close to a little corner shop (well, two in fact) since it means not having to walk all the way into town in the hot weather when I only need to buy a couple of things.
    3. I'm grateful for the girl I was chatting with last night, she's hilarious and really gets my rather unique sense of humour. The conversation really brightened my mood and set me up for today.

5. noti

noti Fapstronaut

What a great thread. I just stumbled into it and all of the gratitude has put a smile on my face. Here is my little contribution.
    1. I am grateful for my girlfriend. She is amazing, she loves me despite all of my flaws, and I love her a lot.
    2. I am grateful for my family. I know that they don't always understand me, but I know that they love me and have my best interest at heart.
    3. I am grateful for my job. I absolutely love what I do and am really blessed to be able to make a living doing it. Not everyone has the option of doing a job they love.

6. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for chocolate. It tastes so nice and also helps during studying.
    2. I'm grateful for having a roof over my head. In cold seasons, it keeps me warm and in hot seasons, it keeps me cool.
    3. I'm grateful for lifehacker app. There are so many useful tips and shortcuts to make life that tad bit easy.

7. Sleeping_Beauty

Sleeping_Beauty Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful to the men one here who are seizing control of their sexualities. You are becoming the men women need and want.
    2. I'm grateful for the help and support of fellow nofappers and shared information.
    3. I'm grateful for the new clothing I got today. Now I have more workout pants to help me with jogging.

8. StraightEdge

StraightEdge Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for my yesterday afternoon. Swimming in the sea with my daughters and having fun.
    2. I'm grateful for changing my lifestyle.
    3. I'm grateful for gaining in equanimity day after day.

9. Jack Trey

Jack Trey Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for my hair. I have pretty thick stylish hair and I've never had to worry about what if I go bald or what not. I've grown to accept my beauty even if it may be fleeting. If my hair goes away that's fine, if it grows to be white or silver then that's actually pretty kick ass.

2. I am grateful I never had to wear braces or that my wisdom teeth are still in. I have naturally straight teeth and one time someone was actually jealous that I told them I never had to wear braces for them. My wisdom teeth are coming in straight so I might not even have to get them removed. I should show my gratitude for my teeth by smiling more and showing off these pearly whites.

3. I am grateful for cute animals. There's just something heart warming about those big round eyes and those furry beasts. Hooray for animal companions.

10. BushidoWarrior

1. I'm grateful for the sun being out today. It beats a dark, gloomy sky.
    2. I'm grateful for having a jar full of sugar. No sugar in my morning coffee / porridge makes me grumpy. Makes me appreciate when it's there!
    3. I'm grateful for smooth jazz. I was rocking out to it today, dancing away. Nothing beats a great saxophone player!

1. I'm grateful that my bench and rack have arrived. No more having to set the bar down on my hips when benching and worrying that I'm going to crush something. No more worrying that I'm going to drop the bar on my head. No more only being able to squat as much as I could get off the floor and over my head onto my back.
    2. I'm grateful for the show Peaky Blinders. Really enjoying it so far and it's given me something to watch while I wait for the next episode of 12 Monkeys to air.
    3. I'm grateful for my sleep pattern being more or less fixed. It's still not quite there completely as I only slept in short bursts last night and didn't sleep a full night, but I'm certainly far more well rested than the past few days.

11. Ted Martin

Ted Martin Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for vacations and times to recharge my batteries so that I feel less stressed, more energetic, relaxed and refreshed.
    2. I am grateful for A/C in times like this when it is hot, humid and sticky outside and tends to makes me feel grumpy and lethargic.
    3. I am grateful for a joyful and fun-loving daughter. Hearing her non-stop chatter and laughter while a friend slept over last night was music to my ears and warmed my heart.

12. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for reviewing my revision notes. I just tried to review what I understood and my mind is blank. Thankfully I reviewed now and not later.
    2. I'm grateful for a lovely day. Currently few clouds but sunny and warm.
    3. I'm grateful for the present moment. As my retake exams approaches, past events causes stress and nervousness. By bring the mind back to the present moment I feel calm and courage.

13. Sleeping_Beauty

1. I'm grateful for my journal. Writing in it helps me stay motivated to accomplish tasks.
    2. I'm grateful for my mom. She's always working so hard to take care of the whole family. She's very principled about it.
    3. I'm grateful for the vision improvements that nofap is bringing about for me.

14. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful to the person who started this thread, reading through this made me feel good
    2. I'm grateful to the person who started NoFap and this community..you saved my life
    3. I'm grateful for my family, for believing in me, even when my situation seemed hopeless.

Bless life!

15. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for the positive things in live.
    2. I am grateful for waffles
    3. I am grateful for being nofap free for two weeks

16. BushidoWarrior

1. I'm grateful that I have my drum kit up here in Melbourne. Sure it's a bit tatty, but at least I have a drum kit that works!
    2. I'm grateful for another beautiful day today. The gloomy skies of winter have passed. Winter may still be here, but we at least get to enjoy a lovely sunny sky!
    3. I'm grateful for the beautiful flamenco music I'm listening to right now. Rodrigo y Gabriela. They are tremendously talented musicians!

17. Sleeping_Beauty

(I've already said one today, but I still feel like posting another)

1. I'm grateful for...bananas! They are healthy and yummy, and I can still eat them even though there are many foods I'm having to cut out of my diet for my intestinal health.
    2. I'm grateful for the chance to live and fulfill dreams. Seriously, we all have our unique desires in life, and there's so much we can do to fulfill them. Even if it feels hopeless at times, it's never really hopeless, and I'm learning this slowly.
    3. I'm grateful for my hands and the talent I was blessed with to use them. Without them, I would no longer be able to sew, paint, draw, sculpt, create. Those creative projects are important to me.

18. StraightEdge

StraightEdge Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for Bulkpowders Vitamin C. It's the only website that offers a powders of 100% pure Acide L-ascorbic of top quality (it is hard to find). (I have no share in the company ;))
    2. I'm grateful for being on vacation. I really need to rest.
    3. I'm grateful for finding some spiritual inspiration. since I wasn't open to it few years ago.