***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Day 28:

1. I'm grateful for Jesus.

2. I'm grateful for my brain and the brains of others and their power and ability, when used properly, to make huge changes in the world.

3. I'm grateful for having a washer and dryer for my clothes. Not having to go to a laundromat or anything.

oooo and Deleted Account like this.
  2. 1. I am grateful to my college porters for continually sorting out the mail and issues of over a few hundred students on a daily basis. Seriously, they don't get enough credit!
    2. I am grateful to the art of manliness, for providing some interesting and informative videos. There's an especially good one about the benefits of cold showers, too!
    3. Finally, I am grateful to a cookery book which I purchased, which allowed me to make some awesome cornish pasties. Hopefully that friend of mine will like it!!!

oooo and TakingTheSteps like this.
  3. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for being still alive since some st*pid id*iot almost crashed his car into mine.

2. I'm grateful for the ways we can travel so easily to the other side of the world.

3. I'm grateful for water, without it we could not take cold showers.

4. I am grateful, today, for:

1. For getting past my secondary school scholarship interviews

For the tea and crackers I am eating right now

3. For being more social and outgoing today

5. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for the news that Bernie Sanders is doing so well. Especially in Iowa and New Hampshire. He would also beat Donald Trump if elected. That is highly relieving. (Sorry to inject politics into this thread; I'll try to avoid it in the future)
    2. I'm grateful for the memories of a great conversation I had last night with a friend (about politics). It took place at the pub. It was a most epic conversation indeed.
    3. I'm grateful that my hearing works and I can see properly. Being blind and deaf would suck.
    4. I'm grateful for my cat. She's adorable and awesome.
    5. I'm grateful for my desk. It gives me something to sit my laptop on. Beats having to sit my laptop on my knees all the time.
    6. I'm grateful for my good mates. I'm going to catch up with them tonight and see how they're doing.

6. Uh... I'm pretty sure we need cat pics like as soon as possible. This cat you describe sounds pretty adorable and awesome.

oooo and BushidoWarrior like this.
  7. mutablearth

mutablearth Fapstronaut

1. I am super grateful about finding nofap yesterday. I really hope that it can help me through this low phrase I'm currently experiencing...

2. I really grateful for my gym membership as it allows me to attend yoga and other classes to keep fit!

3. I have been wanting to gain weight and build muscle. Being an ectomorph, I've really come a long way, at 1.67m 45kg when I was 17 year old. Im currently 67kg. I am very grateful for the journey and I hope to be able to reach 70kg by March this year.

Cheers!

8. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

I've been trying to gain weight myself. I'm 55kgish. How have you gained weight?

mutablearth likes this.
  9. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for having a continuous healthy, strong, pumping heart. I feel the heart is so undervalued and always working hard just to keep be alive.
    2. I'm grateful for the free ipad the university provided this year. Being my laptop is 8 or more years, ipad is much lighter and quicker.
    3. I'm grateful for meditation. Without meditation, I would have been so crazy. Meditation brings me back to my body and the present moment which feels great.
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

oooo and mutablearth like this.
  10. mutablearth

mutablearth Fapstronaut

I read a lot about it from this website bonytobeastly

Also I eat like 5 meals a day. And it goes something like this.

1. Protein shake (Milo powder (or cocoa powder) + 2 raw eggs + 3 different kind of vegan protein powders + glutamine 2ts + a shot of olive oil)

2. Breakfast

3. Lunch (Sometimes I double up, like 2 burgers)

4. Dinner (If I go to the gym, I'd try to double up as well)

5. Supper (this is just a small snack, like yogurt or a banana and a slice of peanut butter bread)

6. Protein shake before sleep same recipe as above.

sometimes I eat so much I get tired of eating... hahaha! But the above helped me go from 60 kg until my current 67kg :D

All the best Mr Character!

oooo likes this.
  11. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for the invitation today for a good job.

2. I'm grateful for chilling tonight with some old friends.

3. I'm grateful for whey proteine schakes, what are humans witouth it. :) @mutablearth

BushidoWarrior likes this.
  12. mutablearth

mutablearth Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for a nice catch up session with my friends.

2. I'm grateful for my understanding partner, I haven't always been easy to date...

3. I'm so thankful for my silly tuxedo cat! She makes me smile each time I see her :D

@oooo without protein shakes, we would be skeletons! hahah

13. Gah! More cat pics! lol I have to see the silly tuxedo cat!

mutablearth and BushidoWarrior like this.
  14. Day 29:

1. Going to pick up my wedding ring from the repair place today, and I'm grateful that when we got engaged we had the money for my husband to pick out a ring that I adore. It's perfect, and he did a great job picking it!

2. I'm grateful for a working car. Been having lots of car trouble with the car we are trying to sell, and while it's frustrating, I have to be grateful that at least I'm not still trying to drive it everyday!

3. I'm grateful for... cats! haha I love cats. They're so full of personality. I can't wait to have one again someday, if my husband will finally comply. lol

15. 1. I am grateful for the time spent with this lady, as we both baked cookies together :D It was awkward at the start, but I just seemed to naturally settle in, and we're going running together, which is awesome!!!
    2. I am grateful to my mother for having sent me to uni with some home-made curry. It has tided me through many mixed days, and I don't think I would have been nearly so strong without it!
    3. I am finally grateful for the rain, as it made me feel truly alive when I went running this morning!

Hope everyone's doing well, stay awesome all!

16. Ultra Zork

Ultra Zork Fapstronaut

I am grateful for being a badass

I am grateful for finding Nofap

I am grateful for Cold showers like the one I am going to take right now

17. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful of having tea in the morning. When sometimes the higher energy isn't high then tea helps me to wake up.
    2. I'm grateful for having a sense of humour. Even though I've been serious and not being loose the past year or two. I feel stillness meditation is bringing the true, old self back and not taking life too seriously. :p
    3. I'm grateful for not relapsing yesterday. Yesterday was the worse in my 35 days of no PMO. Lesson is when you get extremely high energy, try thoughtless activities such reading or meditation till it subsides.
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.​

18. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for the fun time I had last night with my mates.
    2. I'm grateful for my youth.
    3. I'm grateful for my drumming skills.

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. Drift

Drift Fapstronaut

Grateful for weather days where life takes a pause

grateful for fresh produce so easily available

grateful for people sharing their knowledge and experience with others. Learning songs on youtube is terrific.

20. agoodfuture

agoodfuture Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful to have a good home with everything I need. Roof over my head and
    warmth no matter the day or night or weather conditions, regardless of snow, sleet or rain.

2. I'm grateful to have a family that stands by me and supports me in every way that is necessary. And I'm grateful to be of help to them whenever it is needed.

3. I'm grateful that my life keeps getting better and better despite any hurdles along the way. And I'm hopeful and thankful that I will have someone to share that life with.