1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. legion12171850

legion12171850 Fapstronaut

2. Mara is back

Mara is back Fapstronaut

Happy new year!!!!!

88 days today!
    I had a dream about M last night, and was remembering it during the morning, but everything was calmer after going to mass. I stay clean :)

Raskolnikov II, born3 and artifact like this.
  3. Mara is back

Mara is back Fapstronaut

Thank you, my friend!

artifact, born3 and Hope23 like this.
  4. To be honest, my counter is not always accurate either. Some days I reboot and then have to come in here and update the ranking and act like Mr. Moderator. It makes me feel like such a fraud and a phony that sometimes I just let it go for a few days before resetting (like today for example). In my defense, I didn't start this group because I was great at nofap. I started it because I was terrible at it and wanted some accountability. I haven't improved much but I thank you guys for your support.

Low Tide High Tide, born3 and Hope23 like this.
  5. Warren of fleabags

Warren of fleabags Fapstronaut

Checking in at the start of a new week - hope it’s a good one for everyone

6. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Checking in, feeling good about this one.

Word to the wise, don't do like me and take Tonghat Ali supplement for Testosterone, thing works like a mfer but libido sky rockets, ruined my 28 day streak lol.

Keep good everyone, God bless

artifact and Hope23 like this.
  7. Warren of fleabags

Checking in - cold this morning!

artifact, Mara43 and JJ_Kino like this.
  8. I have now finally relapsed again into using P after nearly 300 days of abstinence. I am sad not to make it to a year...I have been feeling low recently and stressed about a major life decision and it all got too much for me and I relapsed into a P binge. So checking in and starting afresh, proud of my efforts and determined not to let P become part of my life again as it doesn't serve me whatsoever

Warren of fleabags and artifact like this.
  9. Hope23

Hope23 Fapstronaut

It's sad to hear that... But congratulations on so many days and I wish you the strength to continue what you started and never give up and beat your record this time, you will succeed, believe in yourself!
    I wish you and everyone else here a lot of encouragement and God's strength!

10. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

That is the right spirit. It is a set back but the internal progress is not lost. You got this!

11. Hiiii, 90 days today!!! :-D

Finally I was able to recover my original account. @artifact , please, change my name in the ranking

born3, Hope23 and artifact like this.
  12. You did very good progress, so congratulations for your effort, achievement and attitude!
    I hope everything goes well with your life decision. May God enlighten and help you to do the better things

Wanttosucceed and Hope23 like this.
  13. Thanks for the encouragement and compliment.

Rather stressful day, but trying to stay composed.

Hope23 likes this.
  14. I noticed the same thing with any kind of steroid medication.

JJ_Kino likes this.
  15. @Mara43 - Congrats on your 90 days! You are now a member of the 90 Day Hall of Achievement and you get this nice shiny trophy :emoji_trophy:. Way to go! :emoji_juggling::emoji_lifter::emoji_trumpet::cool:

Mara43, born3 and Hope23 like this.
  16. Warren of fleabags

Checking in at the middle of the week - stay strong everyone

Mara43 and born3 like this.
  17. Hope23

Hope23 Fapstronaut

@Mara43 congratulations! You deserve it! Keep going and never give up!
    God bless you and help you always in your journey .

Mara43 and born3 like this.
  18. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

Well done Mara, keep moving forward.

artifact, Mara43 and Hope23 like this.