1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. UlyssesResists

UlyssesResists Fapstronaut

Day 9 and doing well. Sleeping better right now.

Mara is back, artifact and Hope23 like this.
  2. Martial

Martial Fapstronaut

Happy new year everyone let’s hope 2024 is a good one for us all!:D

Mara is back and artifact like this.
  3. Warren of fleabags

Warren of fleabags Fapstronaut

Checking in at the middle of the week.

Mara is back, artifact and born3 like this.
  4. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

Mid week check in. All is going well, my head and heart are in a good place thankfully.

Mara is back, artifact and Hope23 like this.
  5. BookNerd42

BookNerd42 Fapstronaut

Reporting a reset: :( 5 good days in
    Got something In my mind and it wouldn't go away after breathing exercises or reading, just te thoughts here for almost 40 minutes of white knuckling it before I succumbed
    Gotta try some more different disruptions

artifact likes this.
  6. Checking in, feeling strong and focusing on positive habits like exercise and meditation

artifact and Hope23 like this.
  7. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Checking in again lads, struggling.

Reset.

8. UlyssesResists

11 Days. Starting to sleep better. Sleep is a challenge, but getting 6-7 hours and am going back to sleep in the middle of the night.

9. Updated my counter, could have many of times within the past three weeks or so. My apologies to everyone in the ranking for skewing the data with my laziness.

artifact likes this.
  10. UlyssesResists

You can do it. I love your username, just keep taking that one step closer and closer to your goals. You can get there and you can change.

artifact likes this.
  11. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

trying to work but being distracted - thought I would come here instead of the usual...

artifact likes this.
  12. Warren of fleabags

Checking in - happy Friday everyone

artifact, Mara is back and Hope23 like this.
  13. A belated happy new year to all. I've had a reset, but on the upside I've got my first counselling session today, so I am hoping that it helps me to keep a good streak going.

14. Warren of fleabags

Checking in - very pleased to see the weekend arrive

15. Hope23

Hope23 Fapstronaut

I wish everyone a blessed and joyful weekend without temptations!

artifact, Mara is back and born3 like this.
  16. Been feeling good lately. It's pretty crazy to have opened up about this crap in person. My wife has been incredible and we're doing great right now. There's no doubt about what I want for the future but it's funny what this addiction does to the brain. There have been a couple times where I've had feelings of loss, but logically I know that I'm not giving anything up that makes my life better. All PMO ever did was make my life worse. It's hard to see that connection sometimes because it's so insidious in the way that it does it, but PMO can never give me what I want out of life. It can only take. There's no doubt that all the changes that need to take place are going to take a long time but I feel like I'm in a better place than I've been in a long time. No doubt it's worth the effort. Great to see so many people on forums like this that also understand that life is better without PMO, even if it's super hard to get there.

17. UlyssesResists

Doing good, Day 13. 2 weeks tomorrow. :) So much better without the mental fetishes.

artifact, Mara is back and Hope23 like this.
  18. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

morning all - sunny day and no urges so far

19. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

Weekend check in. All is going well and I had a good week, I just need to keep doing what I am doing and watch out for complacency. Its important to remind myself that PMO is not part of the life I see me having.

20. UlyssesResists

2 Weeks Clean now and my mind is cleaning out too.