1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Hope23

Hope23 Fapstronaut

Thank you friend! I also want you to continue on the path you have started and never give up!

2. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

Day 6 - not done this many days for a long while. Family at Christmas helps a lot. Have a good rest of the week everyone!

Mara is back, artifact and JJ_Kino like this.
  3. legion12171850

legion12171850 Fapstronaut

Excited to be part of this challenge. Let's get to work!

4. @artifact

I have read the rules and would like to join this group. If it is currently full, then please put me on the waitlist.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2023
  5. Warren of fleabags

Warren of fleabags Fapstronaut

Checking in - a stormy morning so far - stay safe everyone.

6. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Thank you bro !

Rest today, stressful time.

artifact and Obi-Have like this.
  7. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

Morning everyone - session of yoga and a new haircut - keeping busy and staying focussed.

artifact and Obi-Have like this.
  8. legion12171850

legion12171850 Fapstronaut

Day 1 check-in. Feeling a bit sick for the past week or so. Hopefully, gonna feel better soon

Mara is back, artifact and ΖΔDΘΚ like this.
  9. @Alarden and @Obi-Have - You have been added to the member ranking. Welcome to the group!

Mara is back, ΖΔDΘΚ and Hope23 like this.
  10. Warren of fleabags

11. Alarden

Alarden Fapstronaut

Checking in for the first time, sadly, after relapsing. Holidays are hard times. Good luck to everyone.

artifact, ΖΔDΘΚ and Hope23 like this.
  12. Still going strong. Meditating, keeping busy, reading, therapy, talking to my wife. All good things. Happy New Year to everyone.

13. Thank you for the add @artifact and for running the group! Looking forward to recovery and supporting others!

Checking in for the day. Urges have been somewhat mild. Nothing some good prayer couldn’t overcome.

Edit: I changed my name from Obi-Have to this one. Just FYI.

Sorry for making extra work.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2023
    artifact and Mara is back like this.
  14. Warren of fleabags

Checking in - a couple of days left until back to work - ho hum

artifact, Mara is back and ΖΔDΘΚ like this.
  15. Hope23

Hope23 Fapstronaut

Hello to all! For about two days I have had the urge to do M, but I resisted the temptation with all my might. This is the first time after 6 months of cravings and this is the most difficult stage.
    The desire comes when I pass a slippery substance after peeing because I haven't had intercourse with my wife for 3+ weeks due to a weak erection. That's why I also gave up on M because my "friend" is used to ejaculating from my hand. Everything is happening slowly, but I am not giving up because I believe that my brain will restart and I will have a strong erection on my wife as it should be.
    I wanted to ask, does anyone also get a slippery transparent liquid after urination if not ejaculated for a long time?

Last edited: Dec 30, 2023
    Alarden and ΖΔDΘΚ like this.
  16. Checking in today. I have been having some stronger urges since last night. I know this is to be expected. I haven't MO'd since Dec 15th -I viewed P for a brief moment three days ago- so I know my mind is clamoring for a hit.

Anyway, still fighting!

@Hope23 I hope someone can shed light on your question. I've never been able to go for a long time, so I couldn't say.

artifact and Hope23 like this.
  17. Hope23

Hope23 Fapstronaut

Thank you!
    I wish you endurance and strength not to get tired in this fight, because it is worth it!
    I wish the same for the other fighters!

artifact, Mara is back and ΖΔDΘΚ like this.
  18. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

The most I went for was 133 days. It was hardmode with zero O's at all, I did not even have anything happen at night. No I have never had that. I did read that somewhere happening to others. I can't remember where though.

Well done for getting through a couple of tough days of temptation.

19. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

Weekend check in. All is going well and feeling in a good place mostly. I had some temptation the last couple of days but nothing too bad. I am feeling determined to stay on the right path.

artifact, JJ_Kino, ΖΔDΘΚ and 2 others like this.
  20. Hope23

Hope23 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the info mate.
    Thank you, yes these two days were not easy for me but I stayed strong because I want to be clean before God, my wife and all of you and that gives me the strength to continue this journey and I don't want to go back to where I was when all the time my mind and energy was overwhelmed with M.

I'm glad that you didn't give up either and I wish you continued endurance and strength not to fall into temptations. May God help you and guide you on the right path. I wish the same for the others here.

artifact, JJ_Kino, ΖΔDΘΚ and 2 others like this.