1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

DDD (Don't Discharge December) Challenge 2023!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Ūruz, Nov 29, 2023.

1. vegetables7

vegetables7 Fapstronaut

Day 2 y’all don’t spill the sauce

2. Prophet Harry

Prophet Harry Fapstronaut

3. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

Checking in. 2/31 days - more than 6 % completed.

4. SrMaster

SrMaster Fapstronaut

5. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

6. 2MyOwnWay

2MyOwnWay Fapstronaut

7. Day 2 done, because of failure in my city's transport system, I walked 2 hours to go to the city center, so I did exercise by chance hehe.

Good day!

8. oretna

oretna Fapstronaut

86 days clean and counting. NNN completed, DDD well on the way.

9. recoverykiwi

recoverykiwi Fapstronaut

Day 3 complete! Feeling motivated and super determined to achieve a whole month of sobriety which I haven't yet been able to do this year. Work week starting tomorrow and Monday's have typically been a challenge for me but I have a good week of work ahead with very little alone time at home too so I think there will be a lot of protective factors in my favour. Stay strong everyone!

Danny Libido, Sam_ba, Paul S. and 3 others like this.
  10. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Day 1

It won't be a full month for me since I scored a relapse two nights ago. Anyway, I'll do my best to make it as clean as possible. This is my way of nofap.

11. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

12. Prophet Harry

Prophet Harry Fapstronaut

That's the way to go, brother!

Good luck!

13. I'm out, didn't make it that far. Fucked up on Friday...at least I'm on day 1 again.

Anyway, I will still continue since giving up isn't an option; I will always fight. I need to find a way to transfer that resilience into never relapsing!

Best of luck!.

Ūruz, Paul S., by1776.13 and 4 others like this.
  14. Checking in. Remember, while a full month is the goal, even if you slip up keep checking in and try to get as many days as possible. Don't fall into the trap that relapsing early gives you the ability to keep relapsing throughout the month. Even if you, for example, relapsed every week, that would still work out at a very respectable 27/31 days in December. Aim for overall days abstained, not just long number streaks.

Ūruz, Prophet Harry, Paul S. and 5 others like this.
  15. Day 3 done, I'm in Europe, it's cold now hehe!

16. SrMaster

SrMaster Fapstronaut