DDD (Don't Discharge December) Challenge 2023!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Ūruz, Nov 29, 2023.

1. kontroll

kontroll Fapstronaut

Sorry new here I thought this was the official December challenge so I'll bow out of this one and focus on the stickied one.

Paul S., Ūruz, Kiranmariner and 2 others like this.
  2. Why
    Not
    Both?

Paul S., Ūruz, Kiranmariner and 3 others like this.
  3. legendracer79

legendracer79 Fapstronaut

My boyfriend is over 120 days now without P and M so he continue in December. His only 'discharges' in this time have either been inside me or via a wet dream which have become quite regular now.

4. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

I'm in! Day 1/31.

Pauley, Paul S., Ūruz and 5 others like this.
  5. recoverykiwi

recoverykiwi Fapstronaut

I'm in! I've had some good overall progress in my recovery journey this year but still far off where I actually want to be. I've been wanting to go a month without any slips but haven't been able to do so this year so far. December is my final opportunity to do this. I'd love to go into 2024 on a high.

Just beginning Day 2 here in New Zealand. Feeling strong and fresh, ready to go. One day at a time!

Pauley, Sam_ba, Paul S. and 7 others like this.
  6. 2MyOwnWay

2MyOwnWay Fapstronaut

7. I'm in. I completed NNN and then relapsed badly today, so I've technically already failed. But that's a loser's mindset and I'm gonna use how pissed off I am at myself to motivate myself instead of using it as an excuse to keep fucking up. December has 31 days so I can still hit 30 days to finish the year. I'm bringing this habit to heel one way or another. I'm praying for myself and for everyone fighting alongside me.

8. by1776.13

by1776.13 Fapstronaut

9. HomoErectus

HomoErectus Fapstronaut

10. vegetables7

vegetables7 Fapstronaut

Woo December 1st is great success. Sauce secured.

11. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

12. Solid Snake 582

Solid Snake 582 Fapstronaut

as much as i hate to admit it, i failed

Kn0wbie, Danny Libido, Ūruz and 2 others like this.
  13. SrMaster

SrMaster Fapstronaut

14. Prophet Harry

Prophet Harry Fapstronaut

15. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Checking in: day 2/31!

Kn0wbie, EpsilonDelta, Sam_ba and 5 others like this.
  16. We need to think about what the challenges will be called next year. No Jerk-off January? NoFap February? No-Masturbation March?

17. Heinz 2

Heinz 2 Fapstronaut

18. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Day 2 check in.

I have an advent calendar, i wonder if it might help with DDD as well as counting down to Christmas? One more day towards Christmas, one more day clean and a tasty chocolate congratulations. Of course,i intend to carry on until new year too (and beyond!), but it's a nice visual reminder to take each day one at a time.