1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why so many deleted accounts?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by theidioticmaster235, Jul 23, 2023.

1. theidioticmaster235

theidioticmaster235 Fapstronaut

Every now and then I find a guy/girl who's comment is interesting and when I think to respond his account is usually deleted why is that the case?
    In the past few days I have seen multiple deleted accounts why is that?

2. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Two reasons: #1 they give up, #2 this site becomes an addiction for them also.

People do it all the time. One of my favorite buddies on this site did it too and I'll probably never get to talk to him again.

3. I've noticed that if the user deleted the account it will say "Deleted account" but if they were banned their account will still be visible, but if you click on their profile it brings up an error.

4. Onceagain2.0

Onceagain2.0 Fapstronaut

theres 75 bots floating around almost everyday......

Revanthegrey likes this.
  5. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

Some also get angry at the mods for the censorship, so they see themselves out the door.

Onceagain2.0 and Talz like this.
  6. Moderation Team

Moderation Team Announcement Account Staff Member

This forum has existed for over a decade, so there are bound to be many deleted accounts at this point.

hope4healing likes this.
  7. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Also, some people are doing so well that they feel they don't need the forum anymore.

Meshuga likes this.
  8. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut