1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. KOmega

KOmega Fapstronaut

Is this still open ?

2. KingPiece

KingPiece Fapstronaut

3. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

4. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Checking in!

5. TideHunter

TideHunter Fapstronaut

Yes of course!

6. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

7. TideHunter

TideHunter Fapstronaut

I am ready!

8. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

9. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

10. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

11. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

12. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Checking in.
    Nice to hear that. I also got back into meditation relatively recently and I feel it is helping. And turning screens off before bedtime sounds like like a good boundary to make for yourself also. Indeed, strong boundaries are very important, I have all kinds of small, and from an outside perspective even OCD–ish, rules for myself and I am sure I would have not made so far without them. I might try the no screen rule before bed at some point also, but right now I'm too addicted to the internet lol.

What other good habits you are doing/wanting to build?
    Randomly got way more horny and way more depressed, since about a week ago, it's a weird combo. :D

Last edited: May 19, 2023
  13. KingPiece

KingPiece Fapstronaut

14. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Checking in.

15. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

@Reghu Last check in until 2 weeks, I'll see if I can pop in during that time

Ūruz, adbread, Newbie Jasper and 2 others like this.
  16. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Yeah, meditation is extremely powerful. I use to do it a lot more in the past, but started slacking. When I meditate at least 30 mins a day, my mind is clearer over all.

For screens, I feel that I'm more wired when I leave them on to close to bed time. There is scientific literature that supports that as well. I think it's important to have those small boundaries, they pay dividends when times get difficult. I would not set it as a rule though, more just a healthy way of living. I think if we give the definition of it being restrictive, it may mess with us psychologically. I try to see it as it gives more to my life/mind. But, I feel you on the internet addiction. We're after that dopamine chase haha.

As for other habits , daily reading, studying, stock market study and other forms of self-development. I also have goals established for my workouts. What about you?

LOL, definitely an odd pair. Maybe the horniness flared in an attempt to get you to alleviate the depression?

Ūruz, adbread and Newbie Jasper like this.
  17. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

sorry for the late reply, sure let's duel

18. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

I'm here and strong

19. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

@voltex checking in. See you in two weeks.

20. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

50 days @HiddenWarrior !!!

bet you never saw that coming when you picked a fight with NEWBIE!!! You’re gonna lose buddy!! Maybe not today or tomorrow… but someday soon I’m gonna crush you and show you how this is done! Hope you’re preparing yourself buddy as its a certainty!!