The dissolution of the United States/ of America

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Eric'sBlue, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric'sBlue

Eric'sBlue Fapstronaut

Maybe I came out guns blazing, or whatever...but I'm pissed. A lot of people are suffering and ARE PISSED OFF, have had enough of it. Someone has to start putting out the truth forward. Many more are trying to do it - and it's not easy, it's not easy because it's very, very ugly. ..
    The real truth has been covered with layers and layers of ugliness, so that it would be harder to be discovered; which added even more hurt and ugliness to the situation. The entire situation is really so ugly, that no one wants to address it - and can you blame them?
    These people talk to us like that - but we can't say anything; other wise we are racist, backwards, bigoted, slandered whatever. It's unfair, it's an assault and a vicious takeover.
    That's why, God forbid I come out with any anger on it, I'm attacked. How dare you. The lid is coming off this thing, man - whether you like it or not..if not from me then from others you'll hear it, but it is coming off.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  2. Immor

Immor Fapstronaut

There is a reason it is a philosophical device and not a scientific one. There is no logical reason why the simple explanation should be more likely than the more complex one.
    In your example we can measure the exact energy and wavelength of the emitted light, it is not just two random theories and scientists picked the simpler one so students have an easier time. And by the way the object has to have some material that emits the blue light, so both theories are true.

Much of what has been said can be backed up. If you were more specific and give a good reason why you doubt some part, someone might be motivated to dig up the hard facts. Instead you just dismiss everything out of hand and thus contribute absolutely nothing to the topic.

Do you even keep track of how many lies of politicians, false flag attacks, experiments on unknowing populations, conspiracies, frauds, secret societies, ... there were in history? And you seriously assume that just in this very moment everything is exactly like "they" tell us? Please.

Eric'sBlue and himmelstoss like this.
  3. Eric'sBlue

Eric'sBlue Fapstronaut

John F. Kennedy, in a speech warning the American public.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  4. Eskorbuto

Eskorbuto Fapstronaut

It is the British Empire: City of London and Wall Street.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.