1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. QUESTION FOR GROUP: Would you guys object if I started updating the ranking 3 days a week instead of every other day? I'm thinking it would be Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday nights. This would allow me to have the same schedule every week and plan my time better. It would also allow me to block my internet on Saturday nights when I am most at risk for a relapse.

2. Steveal3aneef1

Steveal3aneef1 Fapstronaut

of course , i don't mind at all

3. Aquiantedwithsorrow

Aquiantedwithsorrow Fapstronaut

4. marksaysay

marksaysay Fapstronaut

Sounds good to me.

artifact and Jerky like this.
  5. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Got to 3 days. Need to break away from habits that lead to PM.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
  6. Martial

Martial Fapstronaut

Whatever suits your schedule best @artifact. Really appreciate all your efforts as always!:)

7. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Recuperating slowly. Taking longer than usual. Have to give it time to get back to where I was. After 1 week I should be better and even better with each week that passes.
    Recovery is progressive, which alone is motivation to continue.
    For now its one day at a time.
    Easy does it.

goingforit, ctr and artifact like this.
  8. Been there done that more times than I can count. But let's keep trying because a good streak will make it worth all the effort and failures. I have discovered that regular meditation can help calm the brain and reduce urges.

goingforit, persona2903 and ctr like this.
  9. Thanks for the input, guys!

goingforit, Martial and Jerky like this.
  10. @ctr - A big congratulations on your amazing 500 days today! You are the second-ever recipient of the group's highest award, the 500+ Counter Blowout Award! :emoji_bomb: Thanks for being a part of the group and good luck on your continuing success. :emoji_four_leaf_clover: :emoji_juggling::emoji_lifter::emoji_guitar:

11. @BenC - are you still with us? You haven't checked in for almost a month.

Jerky likes this.
  12. Hi, yes still here but have decreased input since I have been going well. Can feel a bit secretive posting on here when wife is unaware but check in periodically to prevent complacency.

13. ctr

ctr Fapstronaut

Thank you so much, mate. I appreciate all your efforts here and I'm very grateful to have been a part of this group. It's great to see so many guys achieving success. After some thought, I've decided to leave the group to make room for someone else. Will definitely stop by to say hello.
    You guys are awesome and I wish you all the very best. Keep on fighting and never give up!

14. Back to zero for me, but I'm still trying.

@ctr - big congrats on your epic achievement.

@artifact - 3 days a week for ranking updates is fine with me. I appreciate the time you put into this group.

goingforit, artifact, Martial and 2 others like this.
  15. No objection's here. I kinda like the idea of longer periods in between so that the progress looks greater even though it's the same.

Day zero, BLAH! Looking forward to NoFap' all of July, to beat my previous mark.

16. Aquiantedwithsorrow

Aquiantedwithsorrow Fapstronaut

Check in time.... Day 34

I can sense a desire to puff myself up when I see I am on day 34 while others are going through the cycle of relapse every few days.

I am observing grandiose thoughts of pride.

I know I'm definitely still in the danger zone and I'm no better than anyone on this forum, but I can sense pride and arrogance wanting to set me up for the fall.

Hope we all have a lust free day today and I hope I can humble myself, before I am humbled.

goingforit, artifact, Martial and 2 others like this.
  17. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

18. Can I join this group?

JJ_Kino and Jerky like this.
  19. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Checking in. Counter on 2. Mindset not awesome but I hope to fix it and fill my time with positive things.

JJ_Kino, artifact and Jerky like this.
  20. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Had a good day yesterday and a great workout. Energy level is high. Riding the wave