1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Out of breath and exhausted from basic movement

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Austin88, May 27, 2020.

1. Austin88

Austin88 Fapstronaut

Hello,

Since 12 months ago I tire very quickly when like say I get up from the couch or walk around or do something physical. I have an average body type so I’m not out of shape. Things like crouching on the ground and then getting up makes me heavy breathe. When I go on the treadmill and walk, walking fast causes me chest pain. When I go on an exercise bike at the lowest setting it causes me to have pain in my chest. Walking from room to room makes me have to breathe heavily. Everything is exhausting. I don’t know what the problem is. I feel out of breath all the time from the most basic walking or getting up. My heart is always beating fast even when I’m lying down in bed. When I get up from the couch and start doing things that’s when my heart beats quickly and I start getting out of breath. My first thought is is this anemia? If I see a doctor and he makes me do a blood test I’m worried I’ll pass out from a lack of blood. It didn’t occur to me that I might have some kind of health issue in all this time. Today when I tried to walk on the treadmill and got chest pains it was like a wake up call.

2. You should never ignore a health problem... Because if your health gets sh!t, your life and everyone else who loves you or likes you also gets rekt.

Please get this checked. Do not worry about what the results say, just focus on finding out what the problem is.

3. It could be many possible issues
    , but unfortunately the fact remains it's definitely not normal to have pain and feel exhausted/tired from doing simple things, or light to moderate exercise. Heck no pain in your chest is a good sign during any exercise and that in itself is an automatic red flag.

The first thing that came to mind was honestly angina pectoris, now that's something you don't want to ignore... so quit faffing about and get yourself to a doctor mate, because whatever you have doesn't sound like it's going to go away and will just get worse.

I know everything bloody well sucks right now especially being at risk of getting sick at the doctors, but your overall health is honestly more important. I'm no doctor but I'd say something is obviously wrong, and avoiding health professionals could kill you even if it's something relatively simple.

Never ignore something you know isn't right or concerns you, your situation could be as serious as coronary artery disease, high blood pressure and/or lung and heart issues. You never know, this could be literally life or death so do something about it.

4. Dave G 123

Dave G 123 Fapstronaut

Hi,

I've had similar problems for a long time. I was diagnosed with a minor, non-serious heart problem. However, I do believe that this is related to excessive PMO, because whenever I've abstained for long enough, the problems have gone, until the next time... So certainly get medical help, but also see if abstinence (hardmode) makes a difference while you're waiting to get an appointment - this is something you can start straight away, and won't do any harm. And if you get an all-clear from a doc, I would definately suggest looking further in to PMO as the cause, because there are lots of guys on here with physical problems caused by PMO - and I'm not talking about the usual E.D. stuff - check out these threads:

https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/physical-effects-of-sexual-exhaustion.252026/

https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?t...ng-addiction-extreme-withdrawals-paws.274428/

https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/p-a-w-s-what-are-they-cure-duration.231859/

5. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

Bruising easily?
    Slow to heal cuts, nicks?
    Arrhythmia?
    Fruity or terrible breath?
    Slow onset or quite rapidly?

Blood test and a doctor might help determine the cause - it'd be worth a trip!

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

This sounds serious honestly. My first uneducated guess would be a heart problem.

Don't worry about the blood test, they don't take very much. I had to have one a while back and it sucks way less than I thought it would. I literally could not feel a thing or any difference afterward. Please don't let that stop you from getting a professional diagnosis.

7. Something almost identical to what you describe happened to me several years ago. I started exercising everyday (no rest days) and I reduced my calorie intake to around 1000 per day without even realizing it. After about two weeks of this, I couldn't get out of bed without my heart beating like if I was sprinting and I'd run out of breath right away from just walking to get the mail or go to the bathroom. I had to stay lying down and even then my heart beat very fast. I searched online and found those symptoms resembled those of anemia. So thinking I had anemia, I started eating more red beef to absorb the iron. In the process, I accidentally upped my calories which quickly improved my condition. Turns out it was the low number of calories combined with strenuous exercise that did me in. Right or wrong, at the time, I didn't bother going to the ER. I felt like I was dying and I decided I would die alone in my apartment.