THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Thanks,

Let’s see who will be the stronger saiyan-jin.

Jedi Mode. Don’t know that one. Once I did monk mode for 2 Months.

Best results.

2. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

This is some absolute killer content. There's a lot of experience here.

I had this thought, suddenly out of nowhere ! :p It took a while to find these images on the web. Well, not a lot of time, still, a little late !

:) Thank you, brother !

3. 1. Nothing like this ain't happen. I'm buying dresses to feel good myself :)
    2. This struck deep. I don't wanna look like I need some man - I actually didn't like my mother's attitude towards my father as her saviour from all her life problems. She had a tough childhood and life, yeah, but she was always putting him on a pedestal. This always drove me so mad - even her children and her own personal life were not/are not a priority to her. Don't want to repeat this. I relapse because I don't love myself enough - trying to stretch myself thin - like my mother - this has to stop! I will fake till I make it if nothing works but I'll get there.

primordial-saiyan and Alex_Al like this.
  4. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey @fleurette!
    I see that you are under tremendous pressure for a while now, and I think that’s pretty NORMAL! I feel if I were in your position, I would’ve done the same, tbh. Well people do get frustrated with the monotony and hardships that life brings with it, but who knows what’s on the other side of all this? We should try our best to sacrifice the pleasures of the present, in order to enjoy a better future!

[​IMG]

Clearly, a picture speaks more than words can! This man is trying to protect himself from the cold by burning the pieces of the ladder that he could use to potentially escape the fence. But no!He wants to satisfy his present needs, without thinking about the future! I think we need to incorporate this attitude into our lives, to get through this journey in a better way.
    @fleurette , I know you’re WAY stronger than what pmo can force you to do, but it’s all within our mindset’s as to how we approach our problems. Good luck!
    When you are in a complex situation, don’t react, but rather, respond”.
    Peace!

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    Jonny1992 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  5. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey @Saiyan123 , I’ll be less online from now on, cause I want to shift my focus to other areas. But I promise my streak will continue. Cheers everyone here and don’t give up!
    Peace!

6. Jedi mode is monk mode but also using the law of attraction (force) lol

I made it up lol

7. Menace

Menace Fapstronaut

8. Jedi mode.. lol :D
    @cr7da8055 thanks!! OK goodnight everyone :)

cr7da8055 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  9. Zen Mode

Zen Mode Temporarily Suspended

10. yeah i couldn't go because of exams sadly otherwise I would've loved to. In the last 10 days aswell which are the most blessed. In the last 10 days the Qur'an was revealed.

11. That's a smart meaning and it makes me reflect on what I want for my future instead of just present satisfaction, thank you for that and good luck with other things.

cr7da8055 likes this.
  12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

13. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

So, My challenge for today to both of you my brothers ( @Saiyan123 and @Kratos_GOW ) are these three :

1) Do 20 squats, and 20 reverse crunches ( if you can't do reverse crunches, maybe get into the push up/press up position, and move your legs as if in a running motion, without actually moving away.) [ I am elaborating, because I don't know the name of this thingy ! LOL ! ]. If you can do more, do as much as you want to, but the minimum would be 20 squats and 20 reverse crunches.

2) Solve problems related to lessons that you've learnt, and the number of problems solved should be no less that 25. If you can't find any problems to solve, then, maybe read a book. As much as at least 10 pages as of today ! If you're solving problems, you should have also read 15 pages or so.

3) Meditate after doing those 20 squats and reverse crunches !

I didn't do those 20 press-ups and 20 crunches that day, because I was taking pills and I was in the bed the whole day, because I was feeling damn Sick. I wanted to begin with brother Krato's challenge yesterday, but, he didn't give any. So, I will begin from today, and I am alright now ! So, let's do this !

14. I'm ready brother, let's do this! was waiting aswell then completely forgot :D Well done on a week also!

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  15. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Thank you brother ! Thank you !

16. Shout out to everybody. Beauty in the struggle, ugliness in the success. Everybody under 5 days... I see you! You some mf warriors!

17. Hi, checking in day 2. I don't know if I'm supposed to check in here daily since my estimated duel start is within two weeks? but anyway I'm glad that I got up early today, did my MM routines including meditation, affirmations, visualisation, and listened to a very interesting talk on youtube related to sexual integrity of women and challenges they're facing. There was this wonderful analogy: in the restaurant you get 1. appetiser 2 entree 3. dessert which turns out as 1. attraction to a woman 2. getting to know her mind/goals/hobbies/personality in general 3. sex. What would happen if we would eat dessert before the entree in a restaurant? We'd lose appetite for the main meal. It's the same in relationships, at least mostly. Nowadays men regard women as objects for sexual gratification and likewise women use their bodies to get the men they like - it's like our sexuality or sexual openness would be equivalent to our worth.

18. To get him, so to enslave him. To sex her, so to leave her and show he is a big dawg. Society is all fucked up.

19. Yes, people treat each other as objects for their own personal gratification or purposes. Ego and flesh led society for sure.

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.