1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. ssha6451

ssha6451 Fapstronaut

2. warrior_47

warrior_47 Fapstronaut

3. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

4. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Heartfelt Congratulations to all, big day for all of you

5. themaverik

themaverik Fapstronaut

6. AspiringVitality

AspiringVitality Fapstronaut

Checking in: day 17

Had somewhat less sleep last night, so no streak yet regarding my sleep pattern.

Today I feel a little bit more settled, also a bit more numb. I have a weird kind of headache since yesterday at the back of my head and also a bit on the sides.

I am learning a bit more about the workings of dopamine, endorphins and dynorphins regarding heavy addiction to edging and PMO. Because I have such weird and scary symptoms, this helps me getting a grip on why exactly they appear as they appear. Especially the existential resistance/fear reactions I feel to the most mundane everyday things. For example; yesterday, when a thought popped up like "hmm let's play a videogame, didn't do that in a long time!" after the initial 'yeah-lets-do-that' feeling, I immediately experienced a bout of fear and huge resistance and everything felt empty and so meaningless. This then upsets me and makes me scared about maybe going crazy. This is why I want deeper knowledge about exactly HOW and WHY these frkng weird existential irrational sensations pop up.

Guys, the more I learn, the more determined I get about NoFap (ESPECIALLY EDGING SESSIONS). It creates a storm of your own body's opioids in your body and CNS and it just fks up your system MASSIVELY...
    We already know this, but the more we learn about it, the more serious we take all this.

Until next time :emoji_cartwheel:

7. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

day 3, last day of being a peasant. Crazy urges and I'm alone with the computer

8. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

9. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

Me too!! Don’t give up!!!

Remember how you bad you feel after relapse brother

Day three check in

10. How come peasants here are alone with a computer?! Where are my 60 push-ups, officers? 2nd Lieutenant @JustForTodayz report on the matter asap!!! Enemy is spying on us for our weak spots so there should be no officers in their early training stages alone with computers full of crap!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2019
  11. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

You’re right!!

This is an elite squad. I’m off to do some crunches and push ups.

There’s no excuses. You need no equipment for those.

12. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

I’m 6,3 of twisted metal and panther piss

Hoorahhhh marines

13. I'm proud of you officer @Coolyorky, you are to report on the contents of your workout afterwards, did I make myself clear? Keep going unless you faint, puke or die!
    Hmmm where are other high rank officers? Lt. @T H A N O S the titan what's the situation in this regard? Have you guys gone for some marathon in the woods?

14. willco major.

15. Alright Lieutenant, see to that. If you happen to see any officer watching crap or worse and feeding their brain with all kinds of shit... Well you know what to do.

16. Relapsed again not so long ago. But I'm on 2 days going on 3 now

Coolyorky and AspiringVitality like this.
  17. EcoMunchies

EcoMunchies Fapstronaut

Excellent post, a lot of research needed, but you're right, it is important to know what we've been doing to ourselves.
    To fight the enemy, we need to understand how the enemy works on us.

Keep the research going Lieutenant.

18. Only a bit over a week till my promotion to a Captain. :3 :emoji_muscle: Congratulations to all the ones who got promoted today! And also to all who have successfully ended this day again without relapsing! :emoji_tada: You are all great and able to conquer your goals. :emoji_grinning: