what song did / will you have as your wedding processional

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 4, 2018.

1. I stumbled across this one yesterday and instantly thought it my wife would walk down the aisle to it one day. I can imagine myself crying a lot in that moment, it's just so beautiful. I need to stow it away and not listen to it much though so it doesn't lose the effect.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2018
    Trappist and Deleted Account like this.
  2. classy

3. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

sandstorm - darude

4. For my bridesmaids and groomsman, I had this song playing:

And for me, it changed to this one:

And then after the ceremony, as we all walked back down the aisle, it was this one:

Our first dance:

Father/Daughter dance:

5. That's beautiful <3 make sure when you get married that the photographer gets a good shot of your reaction to your bride coming out! That was my number one most important picture to have, and I got two really good ones. One of him looking all excited and adorable and the other he was teary and sweet. Makes my heart swell every time I see them <3

Trappist and Deleted Account like this.
  6. Beautiful songs. I always thought a thousand years would be a beautiful processional, especially the piano and cello version.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. lucentio

lucentio Fapstronaut

I was standing in the vestibule of the church, closed off from the main area. My best-friend-best-man was standing next to me. He said "You don't have to go through with this. Just say the word and I will pull my car around and we are out of here." I realized at the time that he was not joking because he had done exactly that a few years before, leaving a potential bride standing at the altar.

However I looked at the back of the church and saw my bride standing there and heard the music started to play; Canon in D Major. I told my buddy, "Thanks, but no thanks. I want to go through with this."

That was 32 years ago last August. The best decision I ever made.

Canon in D Major still brings tears to my eyes.

P.S, My wife and I are flying down to Florida to visit my buddy and his wife over the holidays.

8. Love’s gravitas, comes to mind.
    Awesome.

Gotta love a good cello.

9. They say cello is the closest instrument to the human voice. It is incredibly rich and able to carry so much emotion straight from the heart. Not a wedding song, but listen to the theme from Schindler’s list by 2cellos. The pure anguish is heartbraking.

Trappist likes this.
  10. That is so true.

It did seem like a wedding sound track, if there ever was one.

11. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

My wife walked out to Giving it All To You. We walked out as a couple to Ain't no mountain

Trappist likes this.