Tell us you're reason!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by 19conquer, Nov 9, 2018.

1. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Hi! I think when I started out 18 days ago, keeping in mind my goals for this challenge is what helped me get this far. I have struggled a little, but I believe it's much easier to fight the annoying urges when you are committed to you're reasons, and you always have something productive to do with your new found time! So tell me 1: What is your reason for doing your chosen challenge? And 2: What is a project(s) you want to work on instead of giving in to urges?

2. RatPrince

RatPrince New Fapstronaut

Hey there!

Thanks for making this thread, an outlet for communication on this subject isn't something I have with friends and family and this really helps.
    My reason for quitting is so that I can stop fearing sexual encounters in the real world.

With my new time I wanna hit the gym more, and hit the books that will help further my career.

{Ananta} and 19conquer like this.
  3. 1. My reason is to reduce mental health concerns. Brain fog and anxiety mostly. I usrd PMO for comfort.
    2. Working ALOT on meditation amd mindfulness. Being active and losing weight. I recently ran a marathon too.

4. 1. Living free and faithfull
    2. Meditation, Startup

5. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Hey those are great things to work towards! I know you won't regret using your time well.
    That's so incredible!

{Ananta} likes this.
  6. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Wow talk about self improvement!! That's sick. You're embarassing me. Lol. Keep it up

{Ananta} likes this.
  7. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Oh and the mental clarity and confidence is definitely improved after a bit .

{Ananta} likes this.
  8. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Sounds good! What is the startup?

{Ananta} likes this.
  9. Kingston_J

Kingston_J Fapstronaut

1. Better sex
    2. Reduce anxiety, social anxiety, confidence

10. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Awesome! Nofap is a great place to start your journey!

Kingston_J and {Ananta} like this.
  11. mysecondlifejourney

mysecondlifejourney Fapstronaut

My reason is to be authentic

19conquer and {Ananta} like this.
  12. Tom30

Tom30 Fapstronaut

1 to improve my relationship with my partner of 10 years. Were basically just living as friends atm and want so badly for things to improve

2 study, read.

19conquer and {Ananta} like this.
  13. Hey @19conquer!
    One of my reasons for doing this reboot challenge is because I got tired of having MO controlling my life. Having to keep this addiction a secret was just too time consuming and stressful. My project to keep myself busy is focus more on school work my job and trying to socialize more also find time to work on my hobbies. Last but not least coming here for safety is a must. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2018
  14. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    NoFap handles my anxiety, depression, fatigue, i seem to have unlimited stamina, energy an happiness once on one of my decent streaks , i stumbled upon nofap while i was searching for a remedy for my extreme anxiety i use to have, before NoFap i had no idea my pmo addiction hindered me, limited me, kept me behind, had so many negative effects on me, besides nofap, i take online guitar lessons an i take vocal lessons at a music school in my city,the discipline i practice by staying relapse free also radiants through out my regular life as in my music , the main key in music making is disciple an i developed great disciple thanks to nofap, i would never in a million years think id be the person i am now an what im accomplishing

19conquer and Deleted Account like this.
  15. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

It's so true! I felt terrible when someone asked what I did that day and I have to skip saying that I md because it's socially not acceptable to say that lol. I bet there's more to it for you as well.. but that's what came to my mind when I read that.

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Yay! That's exciting. It'll probably be worth it. Keep me posted

17. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

It's great that you're taking control of yourself to become the person you want to be. We're going to be the MOST productive now because of the Nofap powers have you seen an improvement in those areas since you started the challenge?

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Wow that blows me away. That's quite the inspiration everyone on this site needs. SHARE it!! Haha. No doubt you're better off since you started the challenge. I'm so happy for you!

Deleted Account and {Ananta} like this.
  19. Yep, I'm more present in the moment not so much preoccupied with MO thoughts as I was before I joined NF. I feel better, less guilty, less shame and I've had less relapses since I became a member. Still struggling a bit but I'm improving every day :)