So, starting to feel some urge

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by 19conquer, Oct 25, 2018.

1. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Just about an hour ago, I started feeling urges, but... It's no emergency. I have better things to do. Like catching up on school work (I'm 2 weeks behind ) but hey... That's partly why I started this journey. I want to use my time better.
    I just wanted to say another thing. Everyone on here is really nice. I'm impressed with the community honestly!

2. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Welcome @19conquer!
    So good to have you here it's so great that you decided to fight against PMO to make better use of your time and energy. Stay vigilant :)

Solomon435, GSW9 and 19conquer like this.
  3. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

I'm actually sticking to my plan! It feels great, and I'm so glad I'm doing this, even though it hasn't been easy. Why did you decide to try nofap?

GSW9 and Newgirl like this.
  4. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Because I kept relapsing and relapsing since I was not holding myself accountable to anyone. It was a secret that kept me in the darkness. But being able to speak about it here has been sooo liberating. I have relapsed after joining but not as much as I did when I was on my own. My longest streak before joining was 14 days but here I came close to 50. I'm still not out of the woods but I am making lots of progress the moral support I've gotten from many members has been key to my new found determination :)

Solomon435, charlie78, GSW9 and 2 others like this.
  5. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Wow! Yesssss girl! Keep it up! Imma be right here to cheer you on too! I'm wanting to start with 30 days, but I might bump it up to 90

Solomon435, GSW9 and Newgirl like this.
  6. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Awesome! Thanks :)
    Start with what you feel comfortable with and focus on your goals. Stay happy, positive and optimistic!

Solomon435, GSW9 and 19conquer like this.
  7. charlie78

charlie78 Fapstronaut

How do you do it?

Newgirl likes this.
  8. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

First of all I got tired of the emptiness the addiction left me with after doing the deed. I knew deep inside of me it was not good, healthy or empowering as some sex experts would claim it was. Whenever a tempting thought comes to mind I just try to ignore it dismiss it reject it cos if I find myself engaging with the thought reasoning or staring at it I'm toast. So I'm trying to focus more on my responsibilities and finding the time to practice my hobbies which make me feel happy and away from garbage thoughts and activities :)

Solomon435 and GSW9 like this.
  9. charlie78

charlie78 Fapstronaut

Glad you wrote your thoughts. Thanks, still I need to know Do all women feel the urge or is it just men who feel it more often. As reboot is really tough but there is nothing more amazing than a prolong reboot. But urges become heavy after a while.

Solomon435 likes this.
  10. Freedom_lover

Freedom_lover Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "charlie78, post: 1745189, miembro: 271321"] ¿Todas las mujeres responden a la necesidad o solo a los hombres lo que se siente con más frecuencia? [/ QUOTE]

Well, I can t answer you for all women. What I can tell you is that the testimony of many, including mine, is that yes, we have impulses by PMO when we are in abstinence. Probably some women feel the impulses more stronger than others. Each body is very different, so each woman has her own version.

charlie78 likes this.
  11. charlie78

charlie78 Fapstronaut

Okay, But I am looking more more thorough experience.

12. Freedom_lover

[QUOTE = "charlie78, post: 1745773, miembro: 271321"] Bien, pero estoy buscando una experiencia más completa. [/ CITA]

¿Te puedo preguntar por qué necesitas esa información?

13. charlie78

charlie78 Fapstronaut

What are you insinuating?

14. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Puedes habalas español? Mi tambien, estoy aún aprendiendo anque. Puedes ves estoy seguro

15. Freedom_lover

[QUOTE = "charlie78, post: 1747768, miembro: 271321"] ¿Qué estás insinuando? [/ QUOTE]

Jajaja nada Pido disculpas si la pregunta sonó un poco grosera.
    Creo que si explica por qué y qué necesita saber con mayor precisión, puede encontrar a alguien que le brinde la información que necesita, o puede leer the journals in this forum and find the answer. :)

16. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Oh I'm not the one who asked the question. I was only responding to you because you speak Spanish, and I was reading the comments on my thread

17. Freedom_lover

[QUOTE = "19conquer, post: 1747931, miembro: 268293"] ¿Puedes habalas español? Mi tambien, estoy aún aprendiendo anque. Puedes ves estoy seguro [/ QUOTE]

Sí, hablo español :)
    Que bien que estás aprendiendo ;)
    Aprender un nuevo idioma es genial, además mantiene tu mente ocupada y eso ayuda a alejar los impulsos.

18. charlie78

charlie78 Fapstronaut

Stick to english please. Can not understand a word.

19. Freedom_lover

@charlie78 sorry, my phone translated the text into Spanish.
    I apologize if the question sounded a little rude.
    I think that if you explain why and what you need to know more accurately you can find someone who will give you the information you need, or you can read the journals in this forum and find your answer :)

20. charlie78

charlie78 Fapstronaut

It's alright. I just wanted to know, Do women get urge more often than men when it comes to fapping. I am just curious, that is all. And do all the women feel the urge more often.