1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How many PAs see the world this way?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Aug 23, 2018.

1. When I was deep in the addiction, I would constantly objectify women.
    Even when I didn’t want to I would catch myself wondering what they looked like naked.

I thought it would be funny (if I had the talent) to make a show about how a PA sees the world.
    The idea was to represent everyone by a talking version of their genitals.
    For instance an woman would be represented by a giant talking vulva with two not scaled correctly breasts for eyes.
    A man would be a gaint talking penis.
    They would interact like normal people without mentioning their appearance at all.
    Like it was the elephant in the room nobody was talking about.

I felt like that was how the world looked to me.
    In recovery, i don’t have that issue anymore and I don’t allow myself to think of people that way.

Still, i was wondering if anyone else viewed the world that way.

Kenzi likes this.
  2. Metaphorically speaking, that's probably right.i got to the point where the objectification was the first thing I thought--what she looks like naked, sounds she would make, etc. shallow.

Everything becomes meat for the addiction's grinder.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. I know I objectify people but I never obsessed over what they might looked like naked. For me, as a PA, my outlook on life is very bleak. Emotionally I’m either numb or depressed. I take no joy in anything and the hope that life will be joyful again is very low. I feel cut off from being able connect with others or empathize with them. Everyone feels like a stranger, even myself.

4. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

A thread with all the cool people.. And we are makin a TV show?
    Cool.
    I want to join.
    DS better make everyone tshirts.

And I want to run the snack table!

5. Well I kinda remember those days.. Hell days.. Now I look at women with respect. I talk to them without being so damn shy anymore. Good life.