3 Months of no PM and experiences

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Hi guys on no PM mode for about 3 months now. I have been working out since 5 months. I had sex couple of times during this 3 months and I ejaculated in these actions. So, I will write the things I experienced after ejaculation and before ejaculation.

After ejaculating:

• Feeling some kind of a regret
    • A little bit of brain fog(even in upcoming 2-3 days)
    • Feeling exhausted
    • Low concentration
    • Gym performance goes down significantly
    • And I don’t know if I am going crazy or my eyes are bad my biceps and some other muscle parts of my body are looking thinner than before
    • The day I ejaculate and the day after my voice becomes more thinner
    • A little bit of losing confidence
    Before ejaculating(preserving semen):
    • First thing I realize is that my brain functions like crazy. I get smarter and my concentration goes up.
    • Better gym performance. Adding weights everytime I go to gym
    • Bigger biceps and other muscles
    • After around 7 days of preservation my confidence levels are getting higher and my voice is getting thicker
    So through my experience I realized that ejaculation effects our body and brain significantly.

And according to my experience which I think it varies from person to person. Around day 7 you get the benefits, “superpowers” back after the ejaculation.

These were the things I experienced everytime in this 3 months of no PM.

Want to continue with the hard mode no PMO.

Wish everybody a good day!
    TES

2. meatslayer69

meatslayer69 Fapstronaut

so even when ejaculating whilst having sex there are negative effects? Or do you mean when you relapsed?

3. Well I am not in no PMO mode so I dont consider myself as relapsed. And yes there are negative effects after sex but it is temporary. But you see the positive benefits during the sex though with erectile etc.