1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else loves drinking milk?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Aug 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Because I do! I love drinking milk especially if its cold!

Hros, LEPAGE, Deleted Account and 4 others like this.
  2. Agreed, i love me a cold glass of milk. Its too bad i ran out of milk yesterday and i havent replaced it yet because you're making me want some.

RainbowShell and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Make it a little sweeter and a little colder and you got yourself a milkshake. ; )

4. Hahaha! I feel guilty now lol

5. Problem is I really don't like sweet food.. I don't know why but for me, sweet foods could not exist and I wouldnt be affected at all. :D

RainbowShell and Grow_out_of_it like this.
  6. You are dead to me. J/K sounds like a blessing from the savory gods or would it be a curse from the savory gods...or maybe a smiting from the sweet gods... I don't know.

7. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

I don't drink a lot of milk, but I do eat a lot of cheese. It partially has to do with mild lactose intolerance, and even though I get lactose-free milk nowadays, I still haven't broken the habit of not drinking much milk. On rare occasions, I like to get some chocolate milk. That's the only kind I'll really sit down and drink. Fa!rlife is good, as it's lactose-free, lower sugar, and higher protein compared to normal. It's a bit expensive, though. The normal 2% is pretty good, but if you can find the whole milk chocolate milk, it's absolutely amazing!

8. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

I can totally relate to this. :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I’m not a huge fan of dairy in general.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. I take it as a blessing. As I hear, sweets are not that good, so naturally I can stay away from them ;).

11. Brothers in arms. :D

RainbowShell likes this.
  12. I drink only whole milk. Not processed. I have the insane luck to drink "real" milk!

Jason_Tesla_19 and RainbowShell like this.
  13. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

since my childhood i have been the ultimate champion to finish the glass of hot milk with bournvita........in just 10 seconds .....maximum
    but if the milk is white(without any powder)........then i cant drink it.........then it makes me unable to digest it......
    and after i was diagnosed with kidney stones.........then i stop taking milk.......because a lot amount of calcium also causes stone......

14. Udit bhaii...Same here yaar.:D:DMilk with bournvita;)

Deleted Account and u376 like this.
  15. I love milk, I know drinking milk is not as normal in america as it is compared to in Sweden, not saying it is not normal but just compared to how much milk we drink, I used to drink a gallon of milk a day as a teen, stick to like a glass a day now though cause Im on a diet to lose weight so drink water for some meals but normally I would drink milk for every meal, now its one glass of milk, one beer, and rest water trough out the day, but milk is awezome!

I just love milk, milk even saves me at times when Im out of cream and need to make a creamy sauce, i just reduce the milk until it thickens dam good stuff if done right, just some black pepper, meat juices, honey and garlic great sauce for your potatoes and meats :D.

Dr. Jekyll and (deleted member) like this.
  16. Damn that's unfortunate..

17. Yeeeah. There we go. Milk is life!! :D When I drink milk I drink it with passion lol.

RainbowShell likes this.
  18. But what kind of milk? Cows, goats or buffalo?

19. Cow!!

RainbowShell likes this.
  20. Oh! I've heard buffalo is supposed to be the best... I've never had it myself. I've only had cows.

u376 likes this.