1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a partner, but having trouble.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Kirby, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Kirby

Kirby Fapstronaut

I haven’t tried getting a girlfriend at all. I fear my future girlfriend would cheat on me since I wouldn’t have enough sex with her.

I’m hoping that I can find someone special on here who feels the same way. If I don’t, are there some dating sites for what I’m describing?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  2. WildPig13

WildPig13 Fapstronaut

If a girl is prone to cheat on you she will sooner or later no matter what you do (I dated a nymph once and she ended up cheating on me with three guys at the same time even though she told me more than once that she wanted to marry me somewhen), you might be luckier than me so don't you give it a try? I don't think you wanna stay a virgin for the rest of your life do you?

+TenPercent likes this.
  3. Kirby

Kirby Fapstronaut

The problem is I want a platonic relationship without sex, but most people need sex at least once a week and I fear she will eventually want sex and won’t take the pressure, and start sleeping with other guys.

Feels like I’m bound to be cheated on because of this, so why waste my time being a desperate cuck?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  4. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

5. Your only upsetting yourself thinking that way , if YOU REALLY KNEW THE FUTURE YOU WOULD BY A LOTTERY TICKET.