1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Cesarpo

Cesarpo Fapstronaut

let's not get tired of doing good! in time we will reap, we faint

Robbo-seeking-life likes this.
  2. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Ouch robot where were you at before?

3. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

The big 30 no way I want to start over again.....this ishappening the wife and I might sign a new abstinence for. 120 back dated to 22 March so really a new 90 day days from today to show my resolve on this process. Due to the fact we have a 30 day review of improvementand really honestly it does not count for my withdrawal period was horrifying long and I broke many boundaries and was pretty nasty at times. It's a surprisethat's hanging on a cabinet let's see who signs it firsther? Or Me? Pleasevote..........remember we have abstinence contract this is new, improved. She has 20 hardcore boundaries , I have 3 red yellow green improvement boundaries.
    Please vote..............thanks

4. shodaivienni

shodaivienni Fapstronaut

Day 23/60 - urges are slowly rising up to the surface once more. Have to keep up with it else I'll lose the race.

5. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 30 of 120
    It looks as though I got a double urge going on not necessarily for sex but for intimacy for feeling a hug for pressing flesh for holding each other not for getting a boner I want to use this feeling is a good feeling but right now it's still a very uncomfortable feeling maybe it's cousin we signed a new abstinence contract and basically we're starting at 90 from today but this is day 30 on the way to 120 have upgraded our game. I want to use this excess energy for something but right now it just feels it's like basically from your lower abdomen all the way up to your chest just a deep deep emotion swelling of explosives firecracker like I hope this can help somebody you guys that are having a hard time it is I guess it's more about the journey than the destination and that's what we need to understand right. Self astronauts please give me your opinions on this or what's your feelings are in the sir is this the right thing to do or is it Brave New Journey? Or a Fool's errand? So will this make me even a better man??

6. Sola2

Sola2 Fapstronaut

7. muswizzy

muswizzy Fapstronaut

0/60
    I had a relapse, I woke up with urges from a dream, I was alone in the room and I decided to use some social network that I used to Watch P on and that is how my relapse happened, I ended up pmoing. Tomorrow am going for confession.
    I had a good run, 90+ days . I need to do beat this record and do even bette.

8. Hikam29

Hikam29 Fapstronaut

9. muswizzy

muswizzy Fapstronaut

0/60
    I had a relapse, I woke up with urges from a dream, I was alone in the room and I decided to use some social network that I used to Watch P on and that is how my relapse happened, I ended up pmoing. Tomorrow am going for confession.
    I had a good run, 90+ days . I need to do beat this record and do even bette.

10. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

36/60

max9292 and Eleanor like this.
  11. WildPig13

WildPig13 Fapstronaut

3/60

Sucked hardtime at swimming lesson today though I was able to talk to a few classmate girls with relative ease, can't even remember what did I fap to for the last time

12. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

13. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Way to go! Day 31 tomorrow

Eleanor likes this.
  14. Hermes Lupus

Hermes Lupus Fapstronaut

Day 10/60 of no 'P' here, 38 of no 'P' general. On the 78-th day with no 'MO'.

15. JT26

JT26 Fapstronaut

Day 20. My streak passed the 90 day mark yesterday. But I feel a bit strange, as urges are still the same, as they were, say when I was 20 days in. Moreover, now I have to gather more mental strength to resist them. So, it doesn't get easier with time, at least in my case.

16. Zephil

Zephil Fapstronaut