1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Since01_11_2018

Since01_11_2018 Fapstronaut

2. FlakeJoke

FlakeJoke Fapstronaut

Day 2/365

For those of you who are insomniacs like myself, yes, I would consider this day two. My day has begun. Lol no, my TIME has begun. Seriously though, I've been thinking how cool it would be if I would begin waking up at 4:30 every morning. I think you guys should try it out, see how you like it, and get up and make use of your time (but don't get caved in by your urges! Break em off, fuck em, fight em, treat them like you would a fake friend, they never gave you anything! ). If anybody else feels sometimes like they can't feel anything (like you're in a psychopaths shoes for one day) I'm feeling like that right now. However, if you guys get down to that point where I'm at, just think of something funny or laugh at something. Don't focus on your thoughts eating at you, cut em off with something nostalgic, something funny, something that makes you feel happy (not that urge that makes you feel like shit right after, WE TRIED IT, WE DID IT, AND NOW YOU GOTTA QUIT IT). No more fellas. If you can't get it out there write in a journal(I have one lol) write about the day or whatever's going on in your mind, or use this forum to your advantage. You guys gotta listen to what I'm preaching here cause I'd rather reach out and write this so that you guys could take some positive vibes from this. If you guys are misunderstanding what I'm blabbering about, please, mark my words; "it's all in your head, nobody will stop you, only YOU can do this, and YOU can should YOU choose to do so. YOU and only YOU." :emoji_8ball:

3. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

I'm here for you bro. Message me if you want to and we can sort it out.

Boxer477, Dr. Jekyll and Beamer like this.
  4. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

Day 4,5.
    I'm feeling incredible today. I feel like I've got this rush of energy all over my body!!! It's incredible.

5. sknnyjns

sknnyjns Fapstronaut

Day 19. My life right now is pretty boring. Going to work ,working out , hanging out with friends, going to family, eating boring healthy food. Couldn't be going any better! I just found my 'flow' and pmo isn't in it anymore. I found out that if i don't eat a lot of sugary foods or food that gives you a dopamine rush, the urges are a lot less, atleast for me. Keep going guys we are one day closer than yesterday!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  6. Thrawn88

Thrawn88 Fapstronaut

7. Urðr

Urðr Fapstronaut

Day 10/365
    Feeling heavy. I just feel tired all over. I don't even want PMO. never

Beamer, 2525, Boxer477 and 4 others like this.
  8. sagasing

sagasing Fapstronaut

Day 17/365 completed.

9. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Hi buddy,
    Just stay strong now ok ? Try to rest enough and remember even the bad days have only 24 hours :) You can do this, please stay positive ! We're here fore you !:)

10. Urðr

Urðr Fapstronaut

Thank you, I will :)

Boxer477, Dr. Jekyll and Beamer like this.
  11. I m ready 4 this challenge

12. zusya

zusya Fapstronaut

Day 27/365
    Sorry been AWOL for a couple days, but I've been great! Quit my job on Thursday and then went up to Scotland with some mates. Loved the nature and people, feeling grateful for the life I have :)

2525, DannyDudicle, Boxer477 and 5 others like this.
  13. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Day 41/365

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
  14. JWeath

JWeath Fapstronaut

15. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

stick with it, glad you checked in today. Remember why your started and your end game