1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What video game are you playing now? v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 16, 2017.

1. EL.B

EL.B Fapstronaut

i'm on a video games reboot and am loving the time that it's released!
    I want to play the latest XCOM2 expansion when/if i return to them.

2. TaiseiReborn

TaiseiReborn Fapstronaut

Yeah my friend got it early and apparently it does a lot of hand holding which I suppose is good in a way? I will say it's better than the first PSP one lol. We put the monster to sleep and another one came and woke it back up I think it was back to half health to, which I surely don't miss.

Ah lol! well hey Fighterz is a good game to was going to try and get both but eh my money had other plans apparently. Hope you have fun with it I didn't try the beta due to work so had only the streams to go off of :<.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. It's time mate...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My game development is going to be slow for a while. Hah

4. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

:)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  5. TaiseiReborn

TaiseiReborn Fapstronaut

Wait a minute...you are that Sarah Walker!? xD That's me! I had a thought that might be you but I was thinking nah that can't be here and thought nothing of it until you showed that picture. So I was correct you are the one from my friendlist Lol!

6. TNE

TNE Fapstronaut

when you have the chance definitely pick it up! My FIRST casual match came down to a 1v1 with 1 hp left and I countered into a destructive finish for the win! lmfao it is literally ridiculous

7. I was playing Skyrim for the first time some time ago and finally realized what all the craze is about. It IS the best game I've ever played till now. Was thinking about getting into Elder Scrolls Online,which I have heard has become great in 2017. I shut down Skyrim midway and am not getting into ESO because I will probably end up hooked(hypofrontality from PMO) and I want to get my life together first.

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  8. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Boromir 26012018102915.jpg

Taylor25 likes this.
  9. I played Skyrim off and on for three years and never got anywhere near the story. I leveled up my character, explored and did some of the side quests and I probably only found 60% of the dungeons. Im tempted to pick it up for the 360. Its def in my top 5.

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  10. What? No way lol, that's too much of a coincidence, that can't be possible!

TNE and TaiseiReborn like this.
  11. Elder Scrolls Online on Xbox One

12. Danganronpa series. Anyone played these?

13. Rainbow six siege, Friday the 13th

Taylor25 likes this.
  14. TaiseiReborn

TaiseiReborn Fapstronaut

Lol it is I know that avatar anywhere. I changed it back to that many times!

15. Team Fortress 2, Terraria, Star Wars Battlefront 2 (classic), and Rocket League.

Taylor25 and Gotham Outlaw like this.
  16. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I had so many good times with the original battlefront 2.

Deleted Account and Taylor25 like this.
  17. HipPete

HipPete Fapstronaut

Casually playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

GigglingTrout likes this.