Nofap runners running log

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Runtilmylegsdropoff, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Christmas eve afternoon run. Did 7 miles. Time for warm shower and beer tonight.

2. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Had a great Christmas day run today, ran 10 miles. Ran through the cemetery on a hill with a nice view of the bay. I am trying to stay consistent and building up my mileage again.

runfastmd likes this.
  3. EyesToSeeEarsToHear

EyesToSeeEarsToHear Fapstronaut

man you can't be stopped don't even reply just take the praise

Runtilmylegsdropoff likes this.
  4. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Yesterday I took the day off. This evening I ran 6 miles.

5. Satchi

Satchi Fapstronaut

Glad I found this. I have been a solo stop start jogger for the last 15 years. I just do 30-40 mins 3 times a week when I am on form. Want to start again to help with the reboot.

6. runfastmd

runfastmd Fapstronaut

After a long season I'm taking a couple of months off- finally did really intense PT so I avoided injury- but that's what usually stops me from running- so burnout is a new feeling! In the pool and gym, though!

7. runfastmd

runfastmd Fapstronaut

Dress for the weather. I like lycra/synthetic leggings (Nike, under armour are good) and then and under armour or nike synthetic top with as an under layer with a little thicker material on top. I wear a synthetic headband over my hears then depending how cold it is a cotton/wool hat on top of that. My fingers get cold really fast so if it's below 25 or so I wear very thick ski gloves (it looks ridiculous but if I go with even heavier running gloves I end up regretting it after 6 miles).

8. Runtilmylegsdropoff

This evening I ran 10 miles at the park near my house, it runs along a shoreline. Cold evening. I started off sluggish, but at the end of it I started to warm up real good and finished strong.

9. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Since I did an intense 10 mile run yesterday, this afternoon I did an easy 6 mile run.

runfastmd likes this.
  10. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Did 12.72 miles this afternoon, which puts me at 52.84 miles for the week. This year has been hit and miss as far as running training. So now I am focused on going into 2018 being more consistent with my running. I am feeling better already, my lungs were opened up quite nicely with the last run of the week today. Also got a lot of vitamin D since I ran sans shirt today.

runfastmd likes this.
  11. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Since I had a long run yesterday, this morning I did an easy 3 mile run. That was my last run of 2017 which was overall a hit and miss year as far as running goes. I want to stay consistent with my mileage in '18.

12. runfastmd

runfastmd Fapstronaut

Training for anything in particular? I'm gonna start back up in mid feb for some half marathons/tris

Runtilmylegsdropoff likes this.
  13. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Training for possibly a full marathon, but I don't know which one yet.

runfastmd likes this.
  14. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Kicked off 2018 with a 12 mile run. Time to get some food in me.

15. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Trying my hand at cooking for the first time. Actual cooking, not just bacon and eggs. I am making Fisherman's eggs.

16. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Got distracted with work and school stuff, but I got in a solid almost 11 miles today. I feel like I am getting back into good running shape to start doing the higher mileage again.

17. Runtilmylegsdropoff

I did an easy 5 mile run this morning before church. Also bought some Under Armour long sleeve shirts I can wear in the mornings when it is colder, I'd like to try to get up and start running at 3am before work.

runfastmd likes this.
  18. aren't you in your 40s man? That's pretty badass

19. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Thanks, yes I am. I been around the block and have done a bunch of different things so I'm not the average 40something dude. I'd spent some time as an active duty Leather neck prior. Just trying to constantly stay in shape and keep testing myself. Since we're spoiled in America it is very easy to just completely let yourself go with our lifestyle and all the luxuries we enjoy.

runfastmd and Deleted Account like this.
  20. kirlu72

kirlu72 Fapstronaut

6 miles today, a little bit hard at the end after all I ate these last weeks .. Diet and reboot now !