Day 11 - Need some tips

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Ranul, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Ranul

Ranul Fapstronaut

Hey guys!
    I'm on my 11th day of my Nofap journey. Although it feels like a success to even come this far, I don't have the energy,motivation and determination to complete the 90 days streak as I was on day one of this journey. I had plans to loose weight and get fit at the beginning but i feel like i can't maintain my motivation to workout constantly. I have observed this pattern in every aspect of my life and hope you guys can give me some tips on this.
    I started this 90 day streak when my 2nd year final exams are round the corner. Do you guys think it's a bad idea that I've started this now?

2. r8js

r8js Fapstronaut

congratulation u on 11thday.
    appreciate u.

Ranul likes this.
  3. It's common to feel this way. Willpower is finite and runs out especially when you're using it to stop addictive behavior. My advice is this:

Try building habits instead of forcing yourself to do stuff. If you want to exercise for example just try to exercise a little each day. Even if you only do 1 set of 10 push-ups do it. Everyday you want to workout, do something. Build the habit. That's more important than how much you do Habit will trump willpower any day.

Ranul likes this.
  4. Ranul

Ranul Fapstronaut

Thanks! :)

5. Ranul

Ranul Fapstronaut

Thanks! :)