+TenPercent's Recent Activity

1. +TenPercent replied to the thread Masturbation while in a relationship - is it okay?.

This is a great question. It does make me uncomfortable. Thank you for that as it sheds light where light is needed. Maybe if I was...

May 8, 2024 at 10:17 AM
  2. +TenPercent liked CrushedandLeaving's post in the thread Masturbation while in a relationship - is it okay?.

Curiosity question, if you feel comfortable answering: If you have the urge to relive it, and are actively fantasizing about her, why...

May 8, 2024 at 10:04 AM
  3. +TenPercent replied to the thread Masturbation while in a relationship - is it okay?.

A selfish act. True. It's self-serving. I'm not doing anything for anyone (except myself) by masturbating. Some might argue that it is...

May 8, 2024 at 10:03 AM
  4. +TenPercent liked Tom️'s post in the thread Masturbation while in a relationship - is it okay?.

In my opinion, masturbation is a selfish act which makes it contrary to love and therefore will never benefit a relationship which is...

May 8, 2024 at 9:55 AM
  5. +TenPercent replied to the thread Masturbation while in a relationship - is it okay?.

I want intimacy more often than we are having it. And I want my partner to be happy. In truth, as a masturbation addict, I'd probably be...

May 7, 2024 at 6:56 PM
  6. +TenPercent liked Psalm27:1my light's post in the thread Masturbation while in a relationship - is it okay?.

Many p addicts avoid sex with their partner. Sometimes going years! It is most definitely not uncommon and it sucks for the partner (...

May 7, 2024 at 6:44 PM
  7. +TenPercent liked Faithe's post in the thread Faithe's Journal.

I made it to day 7. One week down. I am actually feeling really good about making it the full two weeks lately.

May 7, 2024 at 11:19 AM
  8. +TenPercent liked Be Inspired's post in the thread Masturbation while in a relationship - is it okay?.

That's my biggest problem with Masturbation. Going back to when I was little, I had to use fantasies to MO that were plain disturbing....

May 7, 2024 at 9:01 AM
  9. +TenPercent liked GodsDaughter's post in the thread Haircut fetish.

:emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

May 7, 2024 at 8:58 AM
  10. +TenPercent I did not MO yesterday (wasn't easy!) That means that even by my old rules, I can't MO until next Monday, anything else would be a relapse. »

May 7, 2024 at 8:57 AM
  11. +TenPercent liked Kn0wbie's post in the thread Problem with exhibitionism.

I relate to your situation buddy - I guess I’ve been in a similar place. Right now… I’m over 13 months clean. I’ve not been on cam or...

May 6, 2024 at 8:34 PM
  12. +TenPercent liked power369's post in the thread Problem with exhibitionism.

That's a great idea and yep, I'm working on it. I mean, I have good reasons to quit the exhibitionist behavior. Very strong reasons...

May 6, 2024 at 8:34 PM
  13. +TenPercent liked zenmonk's post in the thread Problem with exhibitionism.

I have had big problems with this in the past, I have had some isolated relapse some time ago ad big urges recently, reading this forum...

May 6, 2024 at 8:33 PM
  14. +TenPercent liked power369's post in the thread Problem with exhibitionism.

I hadn't thought about that idea. Great idea brother, thank you! I think if I change the password to one I don't remember and close the...

15. +TenPercent liked power369's post in the thread Problem with exhibitionism.

Coming here to update about my case. I had a relapse and reopened an Skype exhibitionist account, and now trying to persuade myself to...