1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Vivek2.0
Last Activity:
Jun 1, 2023
Manage Groups:

Following 1

IT guy

Share This Page

Vivek2.0

Fapstronaut, Male, from India

Failed at day 19. I knew I was edging! But this time, I got up quickly! No depressive thoughts.. restarting again! Sep 21, 2017

Vivek2.0 was last seen:
Jun 1, 2023
    1. Vivek2.0
      Vivek2.0
      Failed at day 19. I knew I was edging! But this time, I got up quickly! No depressive thoughts.. restarting again!
      1. Deleted Account and 2525 like this.
      2. Jocker
        Jocker
        Don't worry failure is a pillar towards success stay strong
        Sep 21, 2017
    2. Vivek2.0
      Vivek2.0
      New start from today. The Journey is tough.
      1. Rising Sun !!
        Rising Sun !!
        Tough but not impossible..
        Sep 2, 2017
        Warrior Within and 2525 like this.
    3. Vivek2.0
      Vivek2.0
      Starting with Meditation and determination. 1 Aug. Getting married soon!
      1. jest and Rising Sun !! like this.
    4. Vivek2.0
      Vivek2.0
      Working to accomplish the 90 days challenge!
      1. TheFapstronaut likes this.
      2. TheFapstronaut
        TheFapstronaut
        nice, I'm on day 7 :D
        you?
        Mar 20, 2016
        Rising Sun !! likes this.
      3. Vivek2.0
        Mar 20, 2016
        Rising Sun !! likes this.
  • About

IT guy
    Hi my name is Vivek, I am in my early 30s. I have a history of child abuse including sexual abuse which lasted till my mid 20s.... and still hinders me through the PTSDs, Depression, Bipolar and behavioral problems. A year ago, I realized that my father is a narcissist. That was a big shock and a trigger towards recovery. Recently I lost my friendship because of my rude and negative behavior. His last words were "I also have my own choices of kind of friend I want to be with".
    He is one of the very few good things happen in my life. His mere presence made me feel secure, hopeful confident and lovable.
    I have decided to change! I experimented a 7 day no PMO and it was a huge mood changer! But I fell in the trap again...

But I feel we guys are at the right place. I hope to improve myself and be the cool and confident guy I always wanted to be, with all Emotional Intelligence, Prudence, Maturity and free of any addiction.

In a year or so, I hope to see my friend and will request him to be my friend again.

I am an Atheist so do not believe in God, Luck etc... BUT I do believe in friendship and Love. And I hope to recover soon through the support from friends like you all!

Signature

30 days Hard Mode Challenge | From Sat, 2 Sep 2017 To 3 Oct 2017 | 0 weeks | 0 Days so far
    [​IMG]