1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
VinceLaCroix
Last Activity:
Apr 10, 2022
Manage Groups:

Followers 1

Birthday:
Jan 14, 1995 (Age: 29)

Share This Page

VinceLaCroix

Fapstronaut, Male, 29

Day 60, some unexpected urges invaded my mind several days ago. Horrible Jan 22, 2022

VinceLaCroix was last seen:
Apr 10, 2022
    1. VinceLaCroix
      VinceLaCroix
      Day 60, some unexpected urges invaded my mind several days ago. Horrible
      1. silex_jedi and ....... like this.
    2. VinceLaCroix
      VinceLaCroix
      What teh hell is wrong with Youtube? Why does it recommend me some retarded echhi anime trash videos. For fucks sake! I'm done with it
    3. VinceLaCroix
      VinceLaCroix
      I want to be sober, but as open and uninhibited as I am after two beers. So far nothing I ever did helped me be this way without booze
    4. VinceLaCroix
      VinceLaCroix
      The dreaded flatline again. Probably that is why yesterday I got my shit handed to me. It's brutal, especially after you feel free of it all
    5. VinceLaCroix
      VinceLaCroix
      Finally overcoming my fatigue. Up until now 8-9 hours of sleep was not enough, i'd have to sleep at least 11-12 to feel rested. Now it is
    6. VinceLaCroix
      VinceLaCroix
      It seems i've underestimated nicotine withdrawals, right now it hits real hard. still going but it's awful
      1. SheerWill likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. VinceLaCroix
        VinceLaCroix
        I agree, nofap is easier. Just keep hands off the junk and eyes of the smut and you are good. No nicotine makes me detached from life and my ability to focus and do something rather than waste time online becomes non-existant. Not to mention sleeping problems, annoying tiredness for no reason.
        Jan 12, 2022
      4. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        NF is the thing that gets us to the thing
        Jan 12, 2022
      5. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        I quit when I was younger. Best thing I can remember was after being a few months clean, I started to feel so much healthier energetically. It's so worth it, Keep at it.
        Jan 12, 2022
        Whispers likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 14, 1995 (Age: 29)
    Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal

Signature

[​IMG]