1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Lauralejandra
Last Activity:
Jun 25, 2018
Manage Groups:
Support worker

Share This Page

Lauralejandra

Fapstronaut, Female, from Australia

I will be right one day. Dec 4, 2017

Lauralejandra was last seen:
Jun 25, 2018
    1. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      Ground Zero / D-Day is really difficult. Thank you for being here and looking for support.
    2. Lauralejandra
      Lauralejandra
      I will be right one day.
      1. FX-05, vxlccm, LEPAGE and 2 others like this.
  • About

Support worker
    Hi,
    Last week I found out that my husband was cheating on me for years. I was devasted, my hands were shaking I couldn’t breath so on.
    He was a good lier.
    When I was watching and realising how far he went with PMO I couldn’t believe it. My eyes were full of tears.
    But then I saw he was also using Whatsapp and talking with a girl (twenties) for months. She was one of the “models” that work on those places online. I saw he saved videos of her and many others. I was in shock because I couldn’t understand why he was watching movies with her? Eating together, sending photos of where they were during the day, what they were eating and also he send flowers to her. (he confessed later that he did that for another women). She lives overseas so they never met in person. Everything was online but he was spending more time with her than with me, enjoying basic things of a relationship not only PMO with her. He seems happy, and the lady seems to believe everything he was promising to her to do together in the future and loved him.
    I can’t no explain my pain, I felt something in the middle of my chest that was killing me.
    When I confronting I gave him many chances of telling me the truth but he didn’t. So I told him all. He opened his eyes, he couldn’t look at me, he said I was too good for him, I don’t deserve him, bla bla bla
    I asked him for the divorce because for years I lived with his crankiness and I excused him for not having sex with me because he was stress from work or tired.
    I always told him to do activities together but he said: too expensive! We don’t have money! I don’t want to go! Always even going for a walk for a beach it was not a good plan for him.

I also told him, baby go out with your friends, enjoy the gym but do something because we don’t have kids together, his kids are 20s, so why we can’t no do things together of for ourselves?

Well... he did have money to spend sending flowers, paying for PMO he did have TIME to talk to this lady’s while with me he was always late.

Am I The only one living this situation?
    What level of addiction says about having a relationship online with the girl that also promote PMO?