1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Kanara
Last Activity:
Dec 3, 2021
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Apr 14, 1994 (Age: 30)

Share This Page

Kanara

New Fapstronaut, Male, 30

I relapsed.. I need help.. Anyone help me by giving me some tips? Really appreciate it. Jul 11, 2015

Kanara was last seen:
Dec 3, 2021
    1. Kanara
      Kanara
      I relapsed.. I need help.. Anyone help me by giving me some tips? Really appreciate it.
      1. sean
        sean
        PRAY PRAY PRAY!
        Jul 11, 2015
      2. Icyweb
        Icyweb
        Forgive yourself. Think of it as a learning experience.What led up to the relapse? Figure it out and avoid it next time.
        Next time you feel tempted, just walk away. Leave the room and do something productive.
        Jul 11, 2015
    2. Kanara
      Kanara
      Need Advice, Confidence has been increased but still cant talk to women, Its so embarrasing, Please i need someone to help me with this,
      1. Ghengis1227
        Ghengis1227
        It's great that you've reached a point of confidence, but my personal philosophy is to love yourself before you love others. Don't make finding a relationship a priority. Instead, concentrate on further building yourself and let them happen naturally.
        Jun 8, 2015
    3. Kanara
      Kanara
      Havent felt any different and havent Fapped in like a whole 2 weeks, Im still the same... Help?
      1. Dailydoer likes this.
      2. Dailydoer
        Dailydoer
        just don't lose hope. It'll all come back to normal. Everyone's different and this process does require time
        May 27, 2015
      3. Dailydoer
        Dailydoer
        Don't let go the rope! :)
        May 27, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 14, 1994 (Age: 30)