Joseph Campbell's Recent Activity

1. Joseph Campbell liked Icewarrior's post in the thread Musical Odyssey.

[MEDIA] Who imagined a cat Sleeping on a lap? Who imagined imagination? Is the purpose of limitation To awaken imagination?

May 8, 2024 at 10:30 AM
  2. Joseph Campbell liked Icewarrior's post in the thread Musical Odyssey.

I've listened to a few of Alan's talks. I like the way he's not over-serious (been "guilty" of that for many a year). Thanks for the...

May 8, 2024 at 10:29 AM
  3. Joseph Campbell liked Icewarrior's post in the thread Musical Odyssey.

[MEDIA] When vacuuming the floor Why do I Try to use the escape door Of thinking about this and that Isn't most of it A load of crap?...

May 6, 2024 at 12:11 PM
  4. Joseph Campbell replied to the thread Musical Odyssey.

A fellow Watts fan?! Lol, yah, Howard's skinny bum would have no chance. Do you know this cat named Akira the Don? He produces these...

May 6, 2024 at 12:10 PM
  5. Joseph Campbell replied to the thread Musical Odyssey.

Been on a Brandi Carlile binge lately... She's friggin wonderful, and a bonified badass.. [MEDIA]

May 4, 2024 at 12:35 PM
  6. Joseph Campbell liked Icewarrior's post in the thread Musical Odyssey.

[MEDIA] Mydentity Talking to myself (lol) Day in, day out Harboring secret doubts Trying to keep this identity alive In a racing mind...

May 4, 2024 at 12:28 PM
  7. Joseph Campbell liked ZenYogi's post in the thread Oasis of Peace.

OM!!!!! My company is ready to issue me my first direct deposit. Ugh what a relief. I haven't gotten pad in like three months. Phew....

May 3, 2024 at 12:54 PM
  8. Joseph Campbell liked ZenYogi's post in the thread Oasis of Peace.

Om I did it. I switched the spots on n my hierarchy ranking and put my relationship at the top. Previously Buddha was number one with...

May 2, 2024
  9. Joseph Campbell liked ZenYogi's comment on Joseph Campbell's profile post

YES!!!!!! X999

May 2, 2024