Share This Page

Foxislander

Fapstronaut, Male, 57, from Washington state

LAST MEN STANDING FOREVER CHALLENGE daily check in Oct 24, 2018

Foxislander was last seen:
Apr 16, 2019
    1. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      I realized it after being off all the antidepressants not having sex exercising the PC muscle three times a day my dick is huge hardmode
    2. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue today I am the pigeon say 91 of an unknown number flying along like a pigeon
      1. VeganRights and Deleted Account like this.
      2. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        Tomorrow let's hope I'm not the statue the Statue is not a place to be it stands there waiting for the pigeon then it gets shit on because it's Stood Still don't stand still
        Jun 21, 2018
      3. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Heard the singers playin',
        How we cheered for more?
        The crowd had rushed together
        Tryin' to keep warm.
        Still the rain kept pourin',
        Fallin' on my ears.
        And I wonder,
        Still I wonder
        Who'll stop the rain. - Fogerty

Then, again - the rain will wash off the statue.
        Jun 21, 2018
    3. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      got a boner last night with my wife while snuggling my wife is said hey let's separate I said yes you're right I felt sad then comments?
      1. M.S.H. likes this.
      2. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        Feel so much better now I just not respond got to fight those Natural Instincts right? Comments
        Jun 20, 2018
        M.S.H. likes this.
      3. M.S.H.
        M.S.H.
        Comments??!!??
        Jun 20, 2018
    4. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      90 day challenge complete headed to next , is anyone else experiencing wanted to be 100% clean shaven down below? taking care of my penis?
      1. M.S.H. and SanctionedUser001 like this.
      2. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        I don't know what it is about being one of the percent clean shaven but it makes me feel like I'm in control of what my penis does and makes it seem like it's a lot bigger lol, experiences? Comments
        Jun 20, 2018
        M.S.H. and SanctionedUser001 like this.
    5. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      Date 89 of 90 120 275 365? I wonder can your penis count? Doesn't have a mind of its own? Does it own? Should it own?
      1. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        In Paul’s letter to the Ephesians, Paul writes about a life that is utterly characterized by the Spirit. In 5:21, Paul urges all Christians to “submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.” Note that it does not say some Christians submit to some Christians. In other words, Spirit-filled and Spirit-led Christians are impelled and propelled to submit to one another out of their love for Christ.
        Jun 19, 2018
      2. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        After reading this passage its clear it's God's decision in my wife's choice when sex returns not mine submit and surrender
        Jun 19, 2018
    6. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      1. Brahmakumar101 and M.S.H. like this.
    7. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      my 88 day to unknown number success plan
    8. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      Most awesome 88 days, of 90, 120, 180, 275 365? Woke up with a boner it pointed to the coffee maker is that erectile function or dysfunction
      1. Brahmakumar101 likes this.
    9. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      It's funny here we are on Father's Day my son is lost in the world unknown drugs and addiction, my journey is growing in God's word
      1. M.S.H. and SanctionedUser001 like this.
      2. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        I'm trying to repair our marriage so my son have something you have to come home to, so for all those guys out there they think it's all about fapping it's much more
        Jun 17, 2018
      3. Selfcontrol1
        Selfcontrol1
        I struggle with alcohol and drugs all my life since I'm a kid. I quit the 5/20/13 . You're boy can quit too. I think that you are doing great sir. Taking care of you're self if the best way to care for you're family. Must people would get all depressed and make everything worse. You are looking to fill that spiritual hole that all humans have but not all realizes. So you are 100% in the right path (Mathew 7:7)
        Jun 17, 2018
      4. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        If me and my wife are not right we can't take our boy back home it's just setting up another disaster God chooses my wife decides and I need to understand I do not have to have sex to survive I'd used it as a coping mechanism does that make me a sex addict no typically that's what people do they get stressed out and then they do something eat stupid sex drink they're trying to use medication to not have to face
        Jun 17, 2018
    10. Foxislander
    11. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      You're mind controls your brain your brain controls your body remember that only you can prevent penis fires not smokey the bear LOL LOL
    12. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      Here's an idea I use fellas tell your brain that it's never gonna end until your body surrenders then your mind can determine what happens
      1. Brahmakumar101 likes this.
    13. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      Day 87 of the 90-day challenge almost done headed to 120 180 275 and starting to post on 365 days pmo I'm coming to whip your ass hard mode
      1. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        unless my beautifully kind blonde german wife decides and god chooses to intervene......then our restoration has blossomed through God's light.
        Jun 17, 2018
    14. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      85 days of 184 I keep on upping the end date reason why keeps me challenged that way I will never really know when the dates going to end
      1. vxlccm and Deleted Account like this.
      2. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        With not knowing when the dates going to end it keeps your penis if it's state of confusion essentially rendering your dopamine crack pipe useless
        Jun 15, 2018
      3. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        Tried smuggling through mentally controlling the boner did not work got up walked around cup of coffee hung my shirt on it
        Jun 15, 2018
      4. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        They got a slight work out for a few minutes just holding the shirt up nothing more
        Jun 15, 2018
    15. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      1. Hariom12 likes this.
      2. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        god did not design you this way but you can is there yourself
        Jun 14, 2018
        Hariom12 likes this.
    16. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      My wife and I are on day 84
      1. vxlccm and Hariom12 like this.
    17. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      Day 84 of 184 maybe 275 it's nice not to really put an end to it then you know it's always a fresh beginning. HARDMODE pmo light kiss hug
      1. Hariom12 and VeganRights like this.
    18. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      82 of 184 just ask for more what happens when you control (your dick)if you want to have sex instead of it telling you when to have sex?
    19. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      81 of 184 snuggling up on my wife this morning got a hard-on did not act on it so bad about it shouldn't feel bad about it number 7 boner
      1. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        is getting an intentional boner and having a small amount pre cum and being aroused by snuggling with your wife a relapse
        Jun 11, 2018
      2. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        7 boners last night cold shower forthcoming, no action...taken or given
        Jun 11, 2018
    20. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      Just remember it's your member, your not ITS! Use it to exercise an AIR boner, then the power of the cold shower Then you know if works
      1. VeganRights likes this.
      2. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        Then you can be proud that your dick still works it does what nature intended it to do not what you wanted to do
        Jun 10, 2018
        vxlccm and VeganRights like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 15, 1961 (Age: 57)
    Truck driver
    Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal

Signature

[​IMG]
    I'm using NoFap's new PMO Tracker! Set up your own here.