Following 1

Followers 1

foggybrain237

Fapstronaut, Male

foggybrain237 was last seen:
Feb 11, 2024
    1. John5150
      John5150
      Hey man, you posted in the 90 days challenge that you relapsed. I'm proud of you for still showing up here, it's really easy to get discouraged and give up.

Did you learn anything from the relapse? If there is some sort of pattern, or trigger, ideally you could set things up so you don't not fall in the same hole again.

Keep on going, and don't give up!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. foggybrain237
        foggybrain237
        yeah, i’m overcoming my fears and accepting them. Sometimes, i get overwhelmed and that’s when i relapse
        Dec 8, 2023
      3. John5150
        John5150
        For sure, but I meant more in the sense of a practical habit (e.g. going for walks, cold showers, gym, 12 steps). There are plenty of things you could do to make relapse less likely
        Dec 8, 2023
      4. foggybrain237
        foggybrain237
        i already practice on a daily basis all the good habits that exists. But still i feel an evolution and i’m getting better and better
        Dec 9, 2023
        John5150 likes this.
    2. Pluttis2009
      Pluttis2009
      No one that i have told about my problem understands me. They say it’s normal to fap, but for me it dosen’t feel normal. It’s like they have been brainwashed into thinking like that.
      Although i only talked to woman, my mom and granma.
    3. Pluttis2009
      Pluttis2009
      Hello, I get the urges when i am alone and i always think that i can just go out or something so i won’t fap but every time i just freeze and relapse, except for the times when i don’t get very strong urges.
  • About

Signature

[​IMG]