1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Bad2dabone
Last Activity:
Nov 7, 2017
Manage Groups:

Followers 2

Birthday:
Jun 16, 1976 (Age: 47)

Share This Page

Bad2dabone

Fapstronaut, Male, 47

Starting new- with a Pelvic Floor injury CPPS Apr 3, 2017

Bad2dabone was last seen:
Nov 7, 2017
    1. Bad2dabone
      Bad2dabone
      Starting new- with a Pelvic Floor injury CPPS
      1. Monster Carrot
        Monster Carrot
        Oh jeez are you alright?
        Apr 3, 2017
    2. Bad2dabone
      Bad2dabone
      Starting over-No Fab with a Pelvic Floor injury
      1. Bad2dabone
        Bad2dabone
        I'm getting there, but doing away with this mess is gota happen. I have to rid myself of this complIcation so I can see how my pelvic injury acts in my recovery. I have the excuse with my injury, to see a sex therapist, and I just might do that to differentiate between MO addiction and my injury. Thanks for the concern, finally being able to talk about this mess is a relief.
        Apr 4, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 16, 1976 (Age: 47)
    He'llo everyone, I'm starting new again(day one) on here. I have stopped and started several times from PMO, mostly MO, I really have taken the P out, but it slips in mild ways I notice. I have a pelvic floor injury or CPPS now from a work related situation, but PMO either contributed to it or exasterbates it's? Unsure, however I experience periods of extreme sensitivity then the fantasy thought come, it's like the chicken or egg senario. Any how I'm well enough now to work out, which has helped mentally, and emotionally, I practice Trancendental Meditation now, which is amazing for self control, coupled with starting learn the guitar again, listening to music. I'm a husband and a dad of a little guy, and I need to finally beat this to be healthy mind, body, and soul.

Signature

[​IMG]