1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
ahmad_t
Last Activity:
Oct 6, 2021
Manage Groups:

Following 1

Birthday:
Nov 17, 1999 (Age: 24)
student

Share This Page

ahmad_t

New Fapstronaut, Male, 24, from Iraq

Life is important, As well as our sexualites, but we need to face the reality. Sep 12, 2021

ahmad_t was last seen:
Oct 6, 2021
    1. ahmad_t
      ahmad_t
      Life is important, As well as our sexualites, but we need to face the reality.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 17, 1999 (Age: 24)
    student
    Preferred Pronouns:
    Name-Only (Don't use Pronouns)
    hi!
    my name is ahmad, I'm 21 years old.
    when I was 14-15, I lost my interest in girls by M so much that I couldn't control myself, and I felt so shy & Uncomfortable whenever Meet or speak to Girls. By the time, completing school and joing University in 18.
    I Felt I can overcome this fear and have a little courge to face it, and found my way of having to make a relationships but I couldn't afford it.
    during university, I used to work in laboratory, where I was in IT department, and there was girl that I had crush on her, and Found out that I can have good feeling for relationship but I missed the chance and lost her. Cuz she wasn't interested in me, But I felt great to have a feelings and to self acceptance.
    by now, I can control myself of M, and thats a good thing, but my self spiritual is want to have real good feeling and face my self more to M, and reduce my anxiety, heart palpitation, and have healthy life.