1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by rwilli62

I know I've sort of asked this already and gotten some answers but can't stress enough how hard this is. Night urges for PMO (P being in my mind). So far deep breathing has helped and prayer and activity helps if during day but middle of night is harder. Specific ideas?
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
It is the fight of our lives. It may be the hardest thing we ever do. Here is the truth: Nothing and no one can make you view P or perform MO. The desire is not a command to act. You can choose to do something else or nothing at all. Review the FREEdom process. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zqVL11JjWICOHCRUDmqXr9TNC_gpb6yhRF1hKp-fxcc/edit This is what has helped me stop temptation in its tracks while it is still just a thought. If you make it your habit to quench every single fiery dart from the enemy, you will have victory over PMO.
Youyoung and rwilli62 like this.
frogs2345 more_vert
frogs2345
If you wake up in the middle of the night, try to just go to the bathroom and go pee then lay back down. Often times I wake up from wet dreams and this does the trick.
rwilli62 likes this.