1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by RebootingProtestant

Today is my first day on this forum and I wish to fully lean into God and His glorious power to keep this besetting sin at bay. At the time of writing this I haven't done anything in 8 days and i wish to keep the streak going so that the Lord may be Glorified and that my sanctification would be made more whole. Keep strong in the faith brothers and may God richly bless you in your journeys.
Trevorphilipz more_vert
Trevorphilipz
You're doing a lot better than me, mate. I had a moment of weakness that resulted in relapse a few days ago. This is a long battle and it's not easily won. But the truth of the matter is God is gracious and kind to us to forgive our foolishness through Jesus. That's not an excuse to continue pmo and other bad behaviors, but motivation to continue to seek self-improvement and trying to root out sin in our lives so we can be the people God created us to be.
HigherPower72 more_vert
HigherPower72
@RebootingProtestant, Welcome to the group! I praise you for taking on this battle, it is well worth it! Keep Christ close to your heart, his love and grace will provide us that sanctity we all seek. Focus on progress, not perfection. I wish you the best on your journey.
RebootingProtestant likes this.
Johnnybgud3 more_vert
Johnnybgud3
Welcome Brother! You'll find it friendly here and if you need help just reach out. We're all in this together.