1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Together We Can

Good evening, I hope you are all in good spirits. It has been a while since I have posted. Since I have posted I have fallen to temptation on one occasion. Thank god I was did not fall back into the despair of the active addiction which PMO contains. However my experience was pleasant, a reminder of grace and freedom which we can attain through obedience. I have been a member of the church only a short time but my testimony grows as I exercise my faith and the unchanging comfort and witness the spirit bears as I surrender to the Lord is something which at this time only my in my heart I can appreciate. My words can not do justice. Be faithful, be diligent and be industrious.
Meditation Monk more_vert
Meditation Monk
Thank you. My urges are getting weaker the more I become so to speak relentless? I hope that is the right word, or as I should say, resilient is a better word. i hate getting the urges but the more I found out I get busier with my time the more I have faith in myself and I can accomplish my urges and to remain faithful.
vxlccm likes this.