Post published by Zoro007

Hi,

My brothers and sisters in Christ. I need your supports. As a Christ follower and unmarried man, I really struggle with maintaining sexual purity. I try my best not to fornicate, and now that I try to abstain from PMO. It’s dame difficult. I had relasped twice since I started NoFAP journey. Any tips or advice on how can I refrain from PMO and fornication? Sometimes I feel like there is no way out.
Cerebro more_vert
Cerebro
Hey brov do not be discourage, have you ever prayed and asked GOD to take away sexual urge from you ? 4 Matthew 7:7 the gud LORD say seek & U shall find, ask & it will be given unto you. Try it 4 it works, you will feel no sexual urge what so ever
Cerebro more_vert
Cerebro
I had d sam problm wen ma wife travld for monts & when I prayed, brov, I barely feel ma penis in fact sex iritates me as we speak am yet 2 hv a singl sex for monts & ma wife is yet 2 arive.But prior to this I can barely stay 3days witout sex
Cerebro more_vert
Cerebro
Now some help tips once you can stay off sex 4 a month your body will adapt. So try this, don't stare @ a girls butt or boobs when she pass you by & secondly stay away or scroll past any nude scene or piks on social media & pray @ all times.
Zoro007 likes this.
Jeremy_Jr. more_vert
Jeremy_Jr.
Hi bro! I know its never really easy.. but with God's grace everything is possible. Have you surrendered this issue of yours to God? If not yet you should pray and ask him brother. I'm also unmarried and my prayer is to stay pure until marriage.
Jeremy_Jr. more_vert
Jeremy_Jr.
Be in his presence on a daily basis , feed yourself with God’s word and never miss a prayer to ask for his guidance every single day.
Jeremy_Jr. more_vert
Jeremy_Jr.
The rule is don't feed the sin so it does not grow instead starve it so it would be easier to get rid of it when the right time comes.. "what we feed grows and what we starve dies"..
the_journey likes this.
Jeremy_Jr. more_vert
Jeremy_Jr.
There is Hope in Christ he is the only way out! Keep on strengthening your faith in God because its our only weapon against it! Ephesians 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood....
the_journey likes this.