Post published by Aj2

Day-01, I have started a strike for 30days from 5th Feb.. let's do it...anyhow...I wanna be a better, stronger and healthier person than ever before and I know I will do it.. with this vision first I'll cover 30days and will post the progress with each small achievement for the inspiration of the members.. let's do it... hurrah!
Aj2 more_vert
Aj2
Day 01 completed on 5th Feb 2022... feeling fogged brain.. confused.. don't know what to how to do things properly..will post further progress after abstaining PMO
Abhi s likes this.
Abhi s more_vert
Abhi s
Me too bro I started on 5th, let's see who goes further
Aj2 likes this.
Energize more_vert
Energize
Feb -8 I've Started nofap i won't Stop untill i break this addiction
Aj2 likes this.
Aj2 more_vert
Aj2
Day 03,..on 7th it was like don't know how urges went so high and it slipped away.. really regretting.. however I haven't reset the counter and continue with this..
Aj2 more_vert
Aj2
Today is 4th day (8th)..this time I'm like very strict with self..not even seeing the genitals during bath or pee.. I'm just restricting self to do anyway possible way to abstain PMO
Aj2 more_vert
Aj2
Any how I'll do it ... I'm gonna do it.. nothing is impossible..I want to feel that energy..that strength..that confidence...that's on the way..let's do it
Aj2 more_vert
Aj2
Day04, I have started reading book named "the power of your subconscious mind"..I also suggest members to please try this for better mental health and desire
Aj2 more_vert
Aj2
Day04 is somewhat energetic than before..now I've been determined... punctual about work..about my priorities..I have started playing BGMI in my free time so that I'll busy during my leasures..brain fog somewhat got cleared.. vision is getting clear..however I want that strength.. mentally as well physically..
Aj2 more_vert
Aj2
For that I have started meditation during morning hours and workout during evening..let's do it this time
Aj2 more_vert
Aj2
Please give your valuable feedback and support via posting comments guys..it will be really helpful to me as well as for other members to get inspiration..