1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Joe_victor

Hey guys, I slipped back into PMO... My longest streak being 4days... I really don't know what happened. I was so keen on reaching at least 30days. Worst of all after I slipped, I've been pmo-ing for the past 3days. I usually imagine my self free from PMO but then it's not just reality. Even now that I'm pouring out my mind , I'm a bit scared that when I get horny next time I might not remember when I was sober and keen on ending PMO. My whole thought would just be on pmo-ing. I see peoples badge like 10, 15, 30, 60 days and I'm wondering if it'll ever make it to that number and if it's just my mind and body not wanting to stop PMO, I'm starting all over again. A Little help will be appreciated
Mindy more_vert
Mindy
I know how you feel! I have been binging on PMO for the last 3 days. Today has been horrible! Let's keep each other accountable. You are not alone. I'm literally in the exact same place you are right now. Tomorrow is a new day....
fotizo and Joe_victor like this.
Joe_victor more_vert
Joe_victor
Thanks a lot Mindy... I'll check up on you tommorow.
fotizo and Mindy like this.
fotizo more_vert
fotizo
I relapsed for a year and a half. I had no hope. But A few days back, I decided enough is enough! With accountability we can get through this!
Joe_victor likes this.