1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Blue jeans

Hey guys, just introducing myself here. I joined noFap yesterday. Really keen to learn to love God with all my heart soul mind and strength. I've felt pretty sad about how I've failed to really struggle hard against M and fantasies. It feels often that my desire for pleasure is a lot greater than my desire to please the Lord. So I'm really hoping God can help me through this community to cut out this habit from my life that puts sin before him and so live all for him. Keen to jounrey with you all,
Toni7, Tao Jones, XandeXIV and 3 others like this.
CPilot more_vert
CPilot
You are very welcome here! This is a group of people who suffer from the same doubts and failings that you mention. Through my thousands of repeated failures, I felt misery and desperation. Our Precious Lord took my despair and led me to real heart-felt prayer and a truthful examination of my conscience. Out of this, my strength to resist is growing and my joy, borne of freedom from this sin, is mounting. May God bless your struggle too.
Myfortress more_vert
Myfortress
Welcome. Check out the information tab a the top of the page for resources. We are here to encourage and help keep you accountable. It does depend on your participation in the process.
Sean Edie more_vert
Sean Edie
Welcome. God can help you through this and we're all here to help too
XandeXIV more_vert
XandeXIV
Welcome aboard! We're all in this together. God bless you
frogs2345 more_vert
frogs2345
Turn your desire for pleasure into desire for the Lord. Read Desiring God if you can. Utterly transforms the way you think about living for God. The hard stuff becomes easy because you realize that it is more pleasurable in the end!