Post published by pman22

Hi guys,

It’s been a while. Haven’t been on here in a long time. For a while, I was fine dealing with my addiction. I’m back to the online video chat sex addiction, and it’s ruining my life.

For a few weeks now it’s been worse than ever. I’m actually tired of repenting because of how many times I’ve had to go back, and I forgiveness from God is difficult for me to imagine. Not only that, but I’m imaging the consequences of actually video chatting with people naked. If I ever get into the public eye, it could potentially ruin my life.

Today was the worst day. I spent my last few dollars I had to spend on my video chat sex addiction. I couldn’t believe that I actually did that.

I’m not sure where to go from here or what to do. I tried switching my routine to going to the gym after work and that helped, but I can’t do that every single day (like today)

Sorry to bother everyone. I’ve just given up all hope and my last resort is to come to you all in hopes of getting some advice that can help me overcome this again.

Thanks
pman22 more_vert
pman22
@YesICant i think you may have gotten cut off! Lol
Mystery Man more_vert
Mystery Man
Hey Brother. I just wanted to say thank you for being able to be so open and honest. We love you man and want you to know that your not alone and majority of us can relate. I am happy to work with you on an AP level too. Am also in a similar position of trying to regain a grin of this in my life
victormanuel and pman22 like this.