Post published by MisterDirection

I have to give a "popcorn" testimony tonight 5 or so minutes. Will be my first time speaking in the large group. Sort of nervous. Haven't been able to nail down any sort of outline or plan. Going to wing it I guess which I do better at anyway I think.

I'm nervous about having a large number, over 50 percent of ladies present there. I am hesitant to talk about some things. But I will trust in the program and try to be as honest as I can while being as appropriate as I can.

At least that's what the Lord is telling me. HEe may change his advice at the moment of truth.
Spontifex more_vert
Spontifex
Popcorn Testimony. Haven’t heard of that. At my first time it wasn’t defined as I had 5 minutes to speak. I was so nervous I just ranted it out. What came to mind. No plan. Not sure if it made any sense. How did it go?
MisterDirection more_vert
MisterDirection
Went okay...I definately felt rushed. We do 30 mins for formal testimonies. They explained popcorn to me as a 5 or so minute cliff notes testimony.
SLAA1 and kammaSati like this.
MisterDirection more_vert
MisterDirection
It was hard to stay general on things and to keep moving. I know I have a tenancy to over explain my thoughts and reactions so that worried me that I would get bogged down
kammaSati likes this.