Post published by CBAWSS

[​IMG]
stands to reason more_vert
stands to reason
What is wrong with this picture? It's demonic, and the likes it received says a lot.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Th picture illustrates that the mind is shielded form God's light by P, drugs, and alcohol, and is thus prone to falling into unhelpful philosophical dead-ends like nihilism. You are right to say that the things that screen us from God's light are indeed diabolical! You seem to also be saying something more than that, but I did not understand what you meant, since you did not say.
Soulherb and CBAWSS like this.
stands to reason
[Stands To Reason] hopes that the Moderator of the Christian section would take it down or at least 'unlike' it and let others know, how and why this is wrong. I want to hope that you realize how much responsibility to agree with such a message. (Cont.)
stands to reason
What are we doing when allow Posts that have nothing to do with the edification of those wanting to serve Jesus Christ? I hope this helps @Tao Jones stand strong for Christ, not walking into a position where your conviction and pledge to God could be swayed by anyone spiritually younger than you. I pray for you to unmovable getting the path to Jesus clear in the minds of those asking for help.
petros1982 more_vert
petros1982
I don't understand the complaint. is the picture not pointing out that if we find ourselves drawn to philosophies of emptiness, it is likely because we are disconnected from God's light by our vices and sins. in other words, if you find worldly systems drawing you in, then it's time step out from under your bad habits.
CBAWSS more_vert
CBAWSS
haha thought this was pretty self-explanatory...guess not for some people
IkeNair likes this.